Vocalofuture

Module Name: Vocalofuture

Real Name: Amara Valencia (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Future

Date Of Birth: November 6, 1996

Age: 27

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rat

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 136 lbs.

Designer: Hidari

Known Relationships/Family:

Ursula Valencia/Ultimate Miku (older sister)

Janelle Valencia/V Love 25 -Imagination- Miku (older sister)

Celine Valencia/Vocalonation Miku (younger sister)

Vesna Valencia/V Love 25 -Exclamation- Miku (younger sister)

Tenleigh Valencia/V Love 25 -Hearts- Miku (younger sister)

Sasha Rodriguez/Meiko Swimwear Tan (girlfriend) (May 15, 2022)

Occupation: Secretary

Specific Album: Vocalofuture

Album Producers: 40mP, cosMo, Dixie Flatline, Neru, niki, shu-tP, Zips, JimmyThumb-P, Tennen, Hitoshizuku-P, Fuwari-P, Mikito-P, Yama, & Umetora

Specific Album Anniversary: November 6, 2013

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and -Identity Crisis- Kaito (or his real name Clifton Brockett) are birthday twins.

- When they were kids, Amara would play with her older sister Ursula a lot. They would help their parents with their crops that they owned. Amara would eat a lot of the fruits, since she loves fruits.

- Nowadays, Amara forgets that she even has a sister. She doesn't get to see her as often anymore due to Ursula's job.

- Amara works as a secretary at her own company she owns.

- How did these 10 friends first meet? First, Vocalofuture Miku (or her real name Amara Valencia) was at an arcade when she saw Vocalofuture Rin (or her real name Mandy Sissel) and Vocalofuture Len (or his real name Cedric Sissel) playing the air hockey table together. Cedric left, and Mandy challenged Amara to a game. In the end, Amara won. And at the same place, Vocalofuture Gumi (or her real name Royalty Alonso) and Vocalofuture IA (or her real name Kiersten Tillery) were watching. They wanted to go against Amara too. So that's how the first 5 met.

- Meanwhile, Vocalofuture Kaito (or his real name Jeptha Fussell), who is a dentist, had Vocalofuture Mayu (or her real name Evangelina Dolton) as a patient. Evangelina had been Jeptha's patient since he first started his job. After one particular shift, Jeptha decided to go to the movies. There, he saw all the other Vocalofuture modules, including Evangelina. Jeptha remembered all the other modules back when he was in high school and college, so it was a form of reunion. Evangelina was confused, but she was assured by Jeptha that it's okay to be friends with your dentist. The two groups of 5 became 10 after a secret Santa event in the community center during the holidays. All of them gave gifts to each other, and when they found out who gave which gift to whom, they became friends.

- Today, Amara lives in a sunny area, where she can grow as much food as she wants. She's just your average vintage kind of girl. And she likes to play RPG games.

See you guys in the next chapter!