Hatsune Miku Christmas

Module Name: Hatsune Miku Christmas

Real Name: Holly Maria e Soriano Delilah (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 初音ミク クリスマス

Nickname(s): Christmas

Date Of Birth: July 1, 1999

Age: 24

Sexuality: Pansexual

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rabbit

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 122 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Janice Yolhart/Snow Miku 2011 (girlfriend) (May 17, 2022)

Kids With Haou:

Jayce e Soriano Delilah (son) (born July 16th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Drake e Soriano Delilah (son) (born July 16th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: Singer in a chorus group

Specific Song: Golden Holy Night Rotting Into The Frost And Snow

Song Producer: Deadball-P

Specific Song Anniversary: December 18, 2007

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Extend

Aura: Quirky/Chaos

Mikucolle Name: Christmas★Miku

Mikucolle Number: 1323

Fun Facts:

- Holly is in a chorus group with the other Christmas modules. They sing original songs, and classic Christmas songs.

- She doesn't take her Christmas tree down. It was already hard work putting it in her house, so there's no point in taking it away.

- It's a myth that she used to work for Santa. Santa isn't real.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Holly really liked to go caroling every Christmas. So one day, she met Carla and Christopher in her neighborhood, who saw her doing it. They decided to go caroling with her.

- Their friendship did not last long. Because one day, Holly had to move away. She had to go to a new school, although she did sign up for choir class. There she met Lucille, Kameron, and Meredith, and they became her new friends.

- Several years later, they went caroling together during one Christmas season. At one house, they saw Carla and Christopher, and Holly recognized them immediately. So then, they all decided to become a friend group of 6, and now they sing Christmas songs every year throughout the city.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!

Here's the Mikucolle card called Christmas★Miku: