Kimagure Mercy

Module Name: Kimagure/Whimsical Mercy

Real Name: Katherine Dullingham (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 気まぐれメルシィ

Nickname(s): Whimsical, Kat, Kathy

Date Of Birth: June 3, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Designer: TNSK

Known Relationships/Family:

Fabio Reagan/Fate:Rebirth (boyfriend) (April 10, 2021)

Azalea Solberg/Star Vocalist AS (roommate)

Lonnie Dullingham (mother) (born October 16th, 1978)

Marcus Dullingham (father) (born November 3rd, 1977)

Jamal Dullingham (son) (born September 5th, 2017)

Mercury Reagan (son) (born February 14th, 2022)

Kacey Reagan (daughter) (born February 14th, 2022)

Hermes Reagan (son) (born February 14th, 2022)

Occupation: Stay-at-home parent

Specific Song: Whimsical Mercy

Song Producer: Hachiouji-P

Specific Song Anniversary: June 3, 2016

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, To Overcome This Feeling (or her real name Christabella Howell), and Fluffy Dream Wedding (or her real name Patriana Kifowit) are all birthday twins.

- Katherine once got drunk at a high school party and.... did it with a guy. Unprotected. She then became pregnant.

- Because of this, her parents gave her a choice. She had to get an abortion, or leave the house and never come back. Katherine decided she'd keep the baby, so her parents told her to get out.

- She then learned that she can build her own life out there. She applied for a job, and started to save up to get herself an apartment home. And by the time she worked hard enough, she gave birth to her baby son and named him Jamal.

- She does not regret having her son, although it's hard taking care of him for a teen mom. He relies on his mommy a lot.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!