Jersey

Module Name: Jersey

Real Name: Jessica Jared (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: ジャー★ジ

Nickname(s): None

Date Of Birth: December 10, 2002

Age: 21

Sexuality: Questioning

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 111 lbs.

Designer: hekopon

Known Relationships/Family:

Oral Southern/Shooting Star Len (boyfriend) (November 12, 2022)

Kids With Haou:

Shirley Jared (daughter) (born May 21st, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Beulah Jared (daughter) (born May 21st, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Rolo Jared (son) (born May 21st, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior) & personal trainer

Specific Song: Vegetable Juice/Po Pi Po

Song Producer: Lamaze-P

Specific Song Anniversary: December 10, 2008

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Dance Rin (or her real name Tayla Dynkin), Dance Len (or his real name Shayne Dynkin), Mr. Schadenfreude Rin (or her real name Paulette Carney), and Mr. Schadenfreude Len (or his real name Bastien Carney) are all birthday twins.

- Jersey is actually affiliated with the Mirai Gym (that's not a real place, so don't bother searching it up). She's applied to become a trainer, and the gym let her promote her vegetable juice to sell there.

- People think her vegetable juice is disgusting. But she wants her business to go booming one day, and she's not giving up.

- She works as a personal trainer. That means she helps her clients with any kind of fitness to help them reach their goals.

- She's vegan.

- She tends to be very creative when she conducts her training sessions with her clients, and would make her clients do things like lift dumbbells while riding a unicycle or do sit-ups on a path of a lake.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!