Magical Mirai 2020

Module Name: Magical Mirai 2020

Real Name: Sayo Ichika Adachi (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: マジカルミライ2020

Nickname(s): Mirai 2020

Date Of Birth: December 20, 2000

Age: 23

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 132 lbs.

Designer: fujichoco

Known Relationships/Family:

Sawyer Adler/Magical Mirai 2020 Len (husband) (first met February 23, 2021) (married October 5, 2024)

Jackson Adler (son) (born February 23rd, 2021)

Nevada Adler (son) (born June 17th, 2022)

Naomi Adler (mother-in-law) (born March 15th, 1980)

Ryota Adler (father-in-law) (born August 14th, 1978)

Sarina Adler/Magical Mirai 2020 Rin (sister-in-law)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Because You're Here

Song Producer: Pinocchio-P

Specific Song Anniversary: July 22, 2020

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Innocence Luka (or her real name Lisbet Berardi) are birthday twins.

- Sayo Ichika is her full first name. She prefers to just be called Sayo.

- She moved to the city to have a good college opportunity.

- She wants to be a party planner.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Well, when Magical Mirai 2020 Miku (or her real name Sayo Ichika Adachi) moved into Negi Root City for the first time, she went to a university where she met Magical Mirai 2020 Rin (or her real name Sarina Adler) and Magical Mirai 2020 Len (or his real name Sawyer Adler). The others, Sayo met while she was struggling to find her way through the Mirai Mall when she went there for the first time. She saw each person at separate times on that day. They came to her because they knew she is Japanese. None of them knew they all moved to the city at the same time until they met by fate.

- Sayo grew up in a private school in Japan, and wanted to come to the US for a better life.

- She likes festivals, and she loves Japanese food.

- She can usually be seen hanging around in foreign places across her town.

- She really loves the color pink.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!