Haruka Style

Module Name: Haruka Style

Real Name: Haruka Lendinsen (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Haruka, Haru

Date Of Birth: October 30, 2006

Age: 17

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 107 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Daisy Horne/Secret (girlfriend) (April 9, 2022)

Kids With Haou:

Kurō Lendinsen (son) (born August 19th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Takahiro Lendinsen (son) (born August 19th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: Go My Way!!

Specific Song Anniversary: May 29, 2013

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Extend

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Hatsune Miku 2024 Calendar - October Rin (or her real name Xanthe Bertuna) are birthday twins.

- Haruka shares her first name with a Vocaloid.

- These 3 girls first met through social media, mostly from YouTube. They had individual YouTube channels of them dancing to different songs. They basically bonded over that, and that's how they became friends.

- Haruka is the youngest of these 3, and she has dedicated most of her life being a YouTuber. However, she was never that popular, and her views weren't big, although since she was a kid, she danced to many of her favorite songs as videos. Her friends do the same thing.

- Haruka is partially Japanese, as she was born to a Japanese mother and a British father. She doesn't exactly have all the physical traits of a Japanese woman though, so no one can tell.

- Haruka is known to be fun and interesting to be around. One could argue she isn't as nice as certain modules who are sweethearts. She's nice enough though, but she would jokingly insult her friends as a form of endearment. But she never means harm.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!