Noah's Ark

Module Name: Noah's Ark

Real Name: Sunny Carline (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Ark

Date Of Birth: April 27, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 150 lbs.

Designer: BUZZ

Known Relationships/Family:

Douglas Visscher/Chilledren (boyfriend) (October 26, 2022)

Occupation: Worker at Pray For The Tea

Specific Album: Noah's Ark

Album Producer: PolyphonicBranch

Specific Album Anniversary: April 27, 2013

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Fruit Fallen From The Dream Kaito (or his real name Corbin Bielinski) are birthday twins.

- This Miku module and Project Sekai x Sanrio Rui have the same first name. However, their last names are different. And they are opposite genders.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Well, Noah's Ark Miku (or her real name Sunny Carline) and Noah's Ark IA (or her real name Veronique Adourian) had been high school friends. They were in a religious club together. The two of them met the other four when they both hit college. They would meet each other in various clubs in the things they like. They all differ in preferences, but they still get along just fine.

- Sunny is actually Sunny Carline II because she was named after her grandma who was named the exact same thing.

- She is religious, and she strictly likes to follow the Christian religion. A lot of people think she's boring because of her beliefs, but she believes that person can choose if they want to follow the rules. However, she tries not to let it stop her from having fun with her friends here and there. She does get into a lot of heated debates about that particular topic, though.

See you guys in the next chapter!