Vocalo Choumix

Module Name: Vocalo Choumix

Real Name: Navy Moody (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Choumix

Date Of Birth: September 26, 2004

Age: 19

Sexuality: Pansexual

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 147 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Layla Chidozie/Snow Rin 2022 (girlfriend) (June 28, 2022)

Occupation: DJ

Specific Album: Vocalo Choumix

Album Producer: AVTechNO!, samfree, TakeponG, Tripshots, Katahotori-P, Karokaro-P, Kuchibashi-P, Satsuki ga Tenkomori, Signal-P, Toku-P, Travolta-P, Nori-P, & Kurousa-P

Specific Album Anniversary: September 26, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Alice And The Ridiculous Trial Miku (or her real name Jere Maharay) are birthday twins.

- Navy is another one of those nonbinary Miku modules, like Fonewearl Style and Raspberryism. They were assigned female at birth though, and they had a different name. But they had an unaccepting family that did not like when they came out as nonbinary.

- Navy didn't have the best home life. After coming out as nonbinary at age 13, their family didn't approve of it. Navy told them to no longer call them by their old name and now call them Navy, but they refused. Since then, they made fun of them. They could not stand the taunting, so Navy ran away after their 14th birthday. Their friends helped them get back on their feet, and they helped them find a place to stay. Now Navy is living a better life. They have good support from their friends and is really hitting it big.

- Navy dropped out of high school during sophomore year because it was taking a toll on them, so they thought they can be successful another way. They also want to legally change their name to Navy, but can't because they're not 18 yet. Their ID still has their old name on it, so the first thing they're going to do once the day comes is that they'll change their name on all their documents to Navy.

- Navy made online friends, who are the adult Vocalo Choumix modules, prior to coming out, and also friends from her middle school, which are Vocalo Choumix Rin (or her real name Shady Reed), and Vocalo Choumix Len (or his real name Kobe Reed). These friends helped Navy get away from their family.

- Navy is now living on their own. They are now a DJ, and they make all sorts of music. Despite having dropped out of high school for personal reasons and not really have a good background, they are doing well. They want to continue to share their music with the world.

- Navy doesn't do a lot of things every day because they don't really need to. They usually just spend most of their days creating music. They upload them to different sites, and they have a fair number of subscribers.

- Navy is a firm believer of equal rights in every area, and often speaks about their perspective on modern issues that highlight the struggles of it. They will get philosophical though.

See you guys in the next chapter!