It's FuwariP ~The Form Of Dreams~

Module Name: It's FuwariP ~The Form Of Dreams~

Real Name: Addilynn Maldonado (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Form

Date Of Birth: September 3, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 134 lbs.

Designer: Tobi

Known Relationships/Family:

Teala Morandi/Blessed Messiah And The Tower Of AI Mayu (girlfriend) (August 11, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore) & volunteer at the community center

Specific Album: It's FuwariP ~The Form Of Dreams~

Album Producer: Fuwari-P

Specific Album Anniversary: September 3, 2014

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Magical Mirai 2017 Rin (or her real name Mahogany Minor), Magical Mirai 2017 Len (or his real name Manuel Minor), Vocalospace Rin (or her real name Starr Houle), and Vocalospace Len (or his real name Ajax Houle) are all birthday twins.

- How did these 10 friends first meet? They met at a charity event and they all happened to be able to communicate with each other very well. So that's how they are friends.

- Addilynn is a helpful and resourceful girl who gives advice to others. She's best at giving advice about school.

- She likes to donate to charity, and donate old things that she doesn't need anymore to others who will need it more than she does.

- She also loves to sing and play the piano. She also volunteers at the community center as a little job.

See you guys in the next chapter!