Snow Miku 2012

Module Name: Snow Miku 2012

Real Name: Alaska Loroia (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 雪ミク2012

Nickname(s): Snow 2012

Date Of Birth: February 16, 2007

Age: 17

Sexuality: Secret

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 108 lbs.

Designer: Nanaka

Known Relationships/Family:

Rudolph Loroia (father) (born March 15th, 1973)

Lumi Kendall-Loroia (mother) (born August 26th, 1973)

Aiden Lord/Snow Len 2012 (boyfriend) (December 8, 2022)

Kids With Haou:

Dana Loroia (daughter) (born July 29th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Philis Loroia (daughter) (born July 29th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: The Snow White Princess Is...

Song Producer: Noboru↑P

Specific Song Anniversary: February 21, 2010

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Aura: Cool

Mikucolle Name: Snow Miku 2012 (CHANxCO)

Mikucolle Number: 1807

Fun Facts:

- Alaska is the youngest out of all the Snow Mikus.

- Unlike School, who was born at barely 6 months, Alaska was born at 8 months. Her mom dealt with an infection that could've killed Alaska in the womb, so she had to get a C-section, even if it meant her mom would die and leave her behind. Fortunately, her mom lived to see her baby daughter.

- Her mom has white hair, and her dad has dark blue hair. When Alaska was born, she had both their hair colors.

- She has asthma, so if she's in the cold for too long, she'll get an attack. Her gym teachers know about this, and try not to make her run for too long without her inhaler.

- She cries every time you yell at her. I don't recommend doing that. What else have you got to accomplish besides hurting her feelings?

- She tends to be a worrywart.

- Her parents teach her a lot of life and safety lessons. Also some survival skills as well.

- Her dad is a scaredy cat, and he's scared of giant animals like bears.

- If Alaska were to grow old, the blue in her hair would be gone and her hair color would be 100% white.

- How did these friends first meet? Aileen and Aiden knew about Alaska, so they really wanted to be her friend. They always knew how much of a great person she is.

- Alaska met Bruno at the country club she and her parents like going to every other week for social gatherings. He proceeded to introduce them to Fleur and Odette, two people that are special to him.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!

Here's the Mikucolle card called Snow Miku 2012 (CHANxCO):