VN02

Module Name: VN02

Real Name: Vanessa Newton (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Van, VN

Date Of Birth: May 4, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 118 lbs.

Designer: Nagimiso

Known Relationships/Family:

Daeylah Schezolgafranioro/Dimensional (wife) (first met June 26th, 2021) (married April 23, 2023)

Keeley Newton-Schezolgafranioro (daughter) (born December 10th, 2023)

Kids With Haou:

Gordie Newton (son) (born May 20th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Geoffrey Newton (son) (born May 20th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Mable Newton (daughter) (born May 20th, 2021) (currently in Monokuro)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Moon

Song Producer: iroha(sasaki)

Specific Song Anniversary: October 28, 2007

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA

Fun Facts:

- VN02 acts like she's a jock, but she's actually a wimp. 

- She has a condition where her muscles get weaker faster than usual. Her arms and legs don't work as well as they used to, so she can't even carry a giant box without getting tired. 

- Right at this point, her muscles are at where they're moderately weak, but she can still walk and run.

- She can't work out because her body acts up and she passes out due to the pressure.

- Her condition also affects the way she eats. She has to be careful with sharp and solid foods. She usually cuts those foods into small pieces so she doesn't choke.

- By the time she is a middle-aged woman, she won't be able to walk anymore. She is expected to not make it to 60 years old. However, thanks to a certain Len module, her disease has been cured.

- Danielle is friends with VN02 (or her real name Vanessa Newton), and Vocal (or her real name Victoria Sargeant).

- Vanessa never got along with her family. It's a topic she never likes to discuss.

- If you were to look at her body, you would see shapes of her bones.

And here's the specific song.

See you guys in the next chapter!