Vocalogenesis

Module Name: Vocalogenesis

Real Name: Viorela Lovell (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Genesis

Date Of Birth: May 19, 1998

Age: 26

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: Shirow Miwa

Known Relationships/Family:

Bertram Sidney/Kaito Of Never-Never Land (boyfriend) (November 25, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Album: Vocalogenesis

Album Producers: AVTechNO!, azuma, cosMo, DATEKEN, KAZU-k, mothy, Natsu-P, wowaka, yuukiss, Owata-P, Crystal-P, JimmyThumb-P, dBu Usagi, Nori-P, Vocaliod-P, Lelele-P, Shigotoshite-P, & Ginsaku

Specific Album Anniversary: May 19, 2010

Fun Facts:

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Well, it all started when Vocalogenesis Miku (or her real name Viorela Lovell) was in college. She joined a glee club, and it had Vocalogenesis Luka (or her real name Milja Wolff) and Vocalogenesis Meiko (or her real name Magda Sauer) in it. Milja meanwhile was at her job at a bookstore. She saw Vocalogenesis Rin (or her real name Kris McBride), Vocalogenesis Len (or his real name Leo McBride), and Vocalogenesis Kaito (or his real name Henry Carroll) there, and they regularly came there. So they became friends like that. Milja introduced her new friends to the others, and that's how they became friends.

- Most of the time, Viorela gets mistaken as Type2020 (or her real name Tyra Chambers) since they look alike. But they're not related at all.

- She is probably one of those other positive Miku modules out there; who gives advice, lends a helping hand, and she's basically a role model to her friends and peers. She's the kind of person to give you motivation when you need it.

See you guys in the next chapter!