Vocarock

Module Name: Vocarock

Real Name: Klavdiya Rillioardnieilree (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): 1

Date Of Birth: July 21, 1994

Age: 29

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 147 lbs.

Designer: Nagimiso

Known Relationships/Family:

Dillan Prosperi/King Of Clubs (boyfriend) (November 2, 2022)

Occupation: Guitarist and singer

Specific Album: Vocarock

Album Producers: buzzG, doriko, otetsu, Re:nG, wowaka, Agoaniki, Kuwagata-P, JimmyThumb-P, Scop, KEI, Yasuo-P, Yuyoyuppe, Furukawa-P, Nashimoto Ui, & Kotsuban-P

Specific Album Anniversary: July 21, 2010

Fun Facts:

- Klavdiya is a Russian guitarist and singer.

- She is the daughter of a Tsar. Her family ruled over her own kingdom. In that kingdom, music is more convenient than weapons such as spears, guns, cannons, etc. Any instrument can be a weapon because of sound waves. The sound waves are like bullets. The better you play, the more deadly these sound waves are.

- One day, the kingdom got attacked, and the whole castle got destroyed. The Tsar and Queen were nowhere to be found. As for Klav, she was hiding in a secret room in the dungeons. She came out and saw that her parents weren't there. That's when she decided she doesn't want to be a princess anymore and wants to be a warrior.

- She harnesses her voice with her earphones and trains her guitar skills for what dangers come.

- No one knows what happened to her parents. They either got killed or captured. But Klav is determined to find out.

See you guys in the next chapter!