EPILOGUE

"Miss James, the reports has been sent to your email."

"Thank you."

Era dropped the call. She has been waiting for those reports. At the moment, she felt good. Everything seems to have fallen into place.

She put her phone back in her purse. She took a lungful of fresh air as she looked at the wide span of water surrounding the lake in front of her.

She often visit the park, in the lake in particular, when stress is eating her. However, happiness has been on her side lately.

As she looked around, only a few people were loitering the area. Some individuals were having their afternoon jog and some others were almost leaving.

Her eyes fell to a woman in the other bench beside hers. Like her, she was also looking at the wide span of the lake.

She smile as she marched towards the other bench. She have two cups of coffee in one hand and a box of a known doughnut on the other.

She sat beside the woman. The woman turned to her and gave her a wide smile. She grinned back and drop a kiss to her lips.

"What took you so long, Delilah?"

"There was a long line, baby girl."

Era gave the coffee as Samantha reached for the doughnut. They settle down as they faced the serene lake.

The sun is almost down. In a few minutes dusk embrace the perfection of the park.