A cup in hand

Two

"BOSS, the report from Team Bravo has arrived. I sent you the email just now." Ally's voice, her secretary, emits from the intercom.

"Thank you."

Era finished signing the documents on top of the table before opening her emails.

She downloaded the videos. She watched the clips passively.

"Your 3 o'clock is here, Miss James."

She closed the clips from her monitor when she heard Ally. She pressed the button in the intercom.

"Send them in. Thank you."

After the warning knock, Ally together with two gentlemen, entered the office. Her secretary led them in the receiving area.

The two men made themselves comfortable.

She stood up when Ally distributed coffee.

She sat down in front of the two male as her secretary sat beside her.

"What is the status of the assignment I gave you?" Era asked before sipping her coffee.

"The perpetrator has been in jail. The videos has been leaked in the internet as directive. The organization that we're trying to get the attention reached them. In fact, they were holding the case already." Jackson, the guy in front of her.

She nodded.

"Moreover, he has other offense. The office of the prosecutor got hold of the videos. Apparently, the perpetrator has sexual harassment issues in his previous employment."

"A busy guy." Ally commented.

Her gaze turned to the guy beside Jackson.

"Team Delta apprehended the cargo going to the east. The information was indeed true. The cargo was sent to the proper institution."

"Good job."

"Thank you, Miss James."

"Ally, please sent a check for Team Delta. The institution needs help for the recent acquisition."

"Copy, boss."

"Thank you."

As she stood up, the other three stand, too. She shook hands with the two men.

"Follow me, Boys." Ally said before making a step toward the door.