Apology Accepted

Thirty one

THIS is the seventh day since Era received a bouquet of white lilies.

She has been receiving the same flowers daily for seven days since the revelation of her assault. The bouquet of flowers has no card but she knew who sent them.

She learned from Ally that white lilies means apology.

In seven days, she has not seen Samantha. She received text messages from her but the messages has the same lines. Her girl is apologizing for the mistake of her brother.

Forgiving the person who broke her in her younger days is not on the list of her priorities. However, that event made her stronger and a better person today. That specific accident in the alley has opened her mind to possibilities.

She assisted many people from their oppressor. She sponsored a lot of organizations that has the same cause as hers.

She has the funds, thanks to her parents and their wealth, that helped her help the community.

"Boss, we're here."

She nod at Dan before opening the door of the car. "Fetch me in the morning. Thank you."

She walked towards the apartment complex and ride the elevator.

Using her own key, she opened the door of the unit. The smell of delicious cooking attack her senses.

Silently, she sauntered toward the kitchen. She leaned on the nearest wall when she saw Samantha.

Her girl is transferring the pasta in the plate. The surprise in Sam's eyes were pretty obvious when she saw the person standing in the kitchen with her.

Era smiled when she saw the clothes she is wearing. It was one of the shirts that she own.

"Hi." The petite woman greeted. She put the plate in the table. "Dinner?"

She nodded. She looked at the petite woman intently until her girl started fidgeting.

"I miss you, baby girl." She muttered.

Samantha bit her lower lip. A moment later, a petite body collide to hers.

"I missed you, too, Delilah."

She pulled her tighter. Samantha put her arms around her shoulders. They stayed like that for a minute or two.

She stared down. She find her girl closing her eyes while her head is on top of her heart.

She cupped her face. Samantha open her eyes and smiled at her.

Era leaned down and kissed her lips. Her girl kissed back. She smiled in between their kiss.

She shifted Samantha and carry her. The petite woman encircle her legs in her waist. Their mouth is still on each others. She put the petite woman on top of the kitchen counter.

Samantha beamed at her when their lips parted. Her hands were toying the hair in her nape. Era put her arms on the counter caging her girlfriend in between.

"Does this mean we're okay?"

She smirked and gazed at her playfully. "Maybe."

Her girl make a face before pinching both her cheeks before giving her a peck on the lips.

"Let's have dinner, baby."

"Can I have you for dinner?"

She received harder pinch on both cheeks but the blush on Samantha's did not escaped her sight. She chuckled and help her down.

Samantha left her to get the utensils and prepare the table for their dinner.

She missed this. She missed her.