Chapter 179(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Nero: Aaah~💕 I can hardly wait anymore take me already Y/N.

Nero said as she look at Y/N who understand what she wants as a sound barrier covered the whole bathroom.

As you could her screaming in pleasure in the bathroom as they had 4
rounds in the bathroom and then on 36 rounds on the bed for the next 5 hours.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

The sun was now setting and nightfall was about to sweep over the land of the Moragan Empire.

And more specifically there is a huge amount if soldier that wearing black trench coats.

A perfect way to blend themselves in the night.

This were the Shadow Vanguard super soldiers of the Empire.

All of which are capable of defending themselves against an army of over 1 million.

All of which are numbering over more than 25 Billion.

They are all blending in the night as they look several km away from them.

The great mighty city fortress Zalos however even it is heavily defended.

The city itself still have some major flaw to it that they could use to break in.

Normally the could have bombard the city but due to it being not far from the Moragan Empire capital city.

They could risk of being founded out of that ever happens.

Right now though you could see a mobile base that is completely well hidden itself.

Thanks to the super high advance cloaking device it has.

Inside of the mobile base we could see several of people all standing infront of a massive holo-map.

The one in the middle was Y/N who was wearing a trench coat.

With a black mask that perfectly cover his face in the night.

Y/N: are all the Shadow Vanguard ready?

Y/N asked as he look at the other who were also wearing the same trench coat as he has.

But only having different design with still having the same color which is black.

Walter who was on the opposite side nodded at this as he then shows the design of the city.

Walter:, yes they are now let's talk about the city.

Walter said as Rose was the one that spoke this time.

Rose: the city is protected by several guards in every corner of the city and it would be impossible to take them out instantly.

Rose said as she show the number of soldier that is walking around and guarding every corner of the city.

Rose: but since it is night time now we have some advantage.

Rose said as the others nodded in agreement about this.

Gilles: the number of guards at night might have increase but that leaves the sewer system of the city left unguarded

Gilles said as he was the one that explain this time.

Rose: yes that is right there is a channel that leads to the city underground sewer we could use it to get our men to get inside the castle.