Chapter 75

A/N:well I hope you all enjoy today's chapter and it is the battle you all been waiting for I had to create each one of this chapter for 2-3 hours without taking a break only take a break when i have to go to the bathroom or when i go to eat fur breakfast,lunch and dinner but it's worth writing it anyway the only reason I publish and take some chapter to make by 6-7 hours because I'm busy in school but since I have no class for the next several weeks because of the corona virus and school is almsot over I have enough time to make many chapters also just enjoy the chapter.😁
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Meanwhile back at Akagi she was looking at the Azur Lane fleet with a bored look on her face.

Akagi:my Grey Ghost didn't come oh well might as well enjoy this before destroying them.

Akagi said but little did she know there was a fleet above them aiming there cannons towards the Siren fleet.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

A Siren Battleship aimed it's cannons towards Essex befire firing a volley towards her.

Essex who was busy intercepting the siren Bomber suddenly felt something.

As she turns around look to her left and see a incoming shell towards her.

Essex: what the?!

Essex was surprised when she see the incoming shell toward her but soon she jump out of the way dodging the shells.

The shells instead hit the water causing it to explode under the water.

Essex sigh in relief as she mannage to dodge the shell.

Essex:I shouldn't get myself distracted.

Essex said to herself as she the look to where the shell came from and see that a siren battleship was heading towards her.

Essex: of so your the one who almost hit me.

Essex said to herself as she then jumps into a pillar that is on the water.

Dodging another salvo from the Battleship as she then launch several bombers.

The Bombers all flew towards the Battleship before releasing there bombs on it.

The bombs fell on top of the Siren Battleship and exploded.

As it detonated and sunk the Siren Battleship into the bottom of the sea.

Essex:ok who's next?

Essex asked as she spins her flag and then see several Bombers heading towards her.

Essex: looks like I have some pest to deal with.

Essex said as she summoned a interceptor and jumps on it.

Essex flew up to the sky and summoned several more Interceptors as they follow behind her.

The Siren Bombers all flew towards Essex who was grinning as she was going to test some upgrade that Y/N put on her.

Essex:now let's see what this new plane cane do.

Essex said as a squadron of F-22 appeared on her riggings.

Essex:this is interesting.

Essex said as she then return focus and launched the F-22.

It then transformed into there true forms as it flew towards the Siren Bombers and intercepted them.