Chapter 174(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Rose: well them let gear up then.

Rose said as they all nodded at this and immediately all of them teleported to there station.

Leaving only Y/N, Nero, Maria, and Siegfried behind.

Y/N: I'm going to head to the main fleet command the final phase of operation Dies Iraes commence now.

Y/N said as he along with the others  disappeared in a bright flash.

As the final battle of the war has finally have begun.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Several miles away from the coast of Pagonia we could see massive fleet sailing towards the coast.

With a number of over more than 2.3 Trillion soldiers on board.

The number alone could conquer a Galaxy if they wanted to.

But since they are going to invade a continental that span several Miles bigger than earth could have.

It is quite understandable on why there would be that many ships that is carrying such amount of stroops.

Considering that the while planet of Gaia is always half big as a solar system.

One could not possibly imagine of how many people could even live on the planet.

And to add It up there are more than 3 more planets that could possibly be the same size if Gaia itself.

In one of the sip you could see Y/N looking over the coast from were he is.

Thanks to the fog covering them not any of the army within the coast of Pagonia could see them.

Y/N has already more than Trillion of troops with him with 6 Trillion more that will attack on the west.

As he will attack on the east to immediately encircle the whole continent of the Moragan Empire.

Cutting off any chance of escape for Rianna if she is able to even escape that is.

Y/N: well here goes hope everything all goes well.

Y/N mutter to himself as he then turn around and went inside the ship.

As he enters the command deck he could see Rose and Walter talking to each other.

Rose: all of the dummy units have been deployed to the Coast of Lason.

Rose said as there was dozens of ship made of plastic all floating several kilometers away from the huge army on the coast Lason.

Walter: how many are there protecting the coast of Lason?

Walter asked as he turns to look at the map.

Rose: from my calculations there is more than 500 billion all guarding the coast of Lason.

Rose said as she then saw Y/N walking towards them.

Rose: darling how is the fog condition outside?

Rose ask as she walk toward Y/N and gave him a quick kiss to the lips.

Y/N:the fog is in good condition no one will be able to discover are fleet here.

Y/N said as he then look at the map infront of him.

Y/N: it seems there are taking the bait how many are there in the Coast Of Pagonia?