Chapter 90(Special Event:Gate:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-Fi)

A/N:here is the special chapter you all have been waiting for hope you all will enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N:who is it that you two have captured?

Hornet:a girl name Ayanami from what Javelin and Laffey said to us.

Y/N:well then why don't we take a visit on her then and might get some information from her.

Y/N said as the two other girls nodded as they then left to head to the Infirmary.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

In one of Y/N planet bases  we could see him standing on top of the planets main command center.

As Y/N was alerted by Warden that he has detected massive wave of magic gathering in one of the Test Field.

Seeing that he has no work Y/N excuse himself from the girls to investigate what is happening in the Zedin Base.

The Zedin Base was a massive Planet Fortress the size of 100 Solar System.

It is another facility jus like Avalon but this one mainly focus on the ships creation.

It houses dozens of AI rivaling that of Avalon.

And also a factory where he makes dozens of super soldiers that serves him.

As inside the command center in the main control room we could see Y/N sitting on a throne in the middle of the control room as be is watching the huge amount of magic forming in the middle of the Testing Fields.

Warden was standing behind him as they look on the still growing magical energy.

Y/N:any signs of changes Warden?

Y/N:ask as he drank a glass of wine and looks at Warden.

Warden:no my lord there hasn't been any changes latety.

Warden said as Y/N nodded at this as he looks back at the Holo-computer.

This magical enrgy has appeared for more than 58 hours now.

Y/N predicted that something wrong is going to happen as he immidietly send some drones outside to prepare anything happens.

Along with 2,000,000 Super Soldiers that Y/N ordered to get ready in any case the magical energy they have detected would actually turn into a portal gate.

The Super Soldiers Y/N has put several km away from the the location of the magical energy that is gathering is now waiting on standby.

Along with 50,000 T-56 Grand Mammuth Tanks.

And also putted 2 Paris Class Destroyer that are floating above the army that Y/N has put on standby.

As Y/N was about to take a drank from the glass of wine he was holding the computer then showed a weird change on the magical signature.

Y/N:oh seems something is happening

Y/N said as he looks to the image of the testing field which was a grassy field.

And moments later a giant gate appeared in the middle of the training field.

This made Y/N raise his eyebrow at this seeing a gate appearing is something that you don't see every day.

But this gate seems more of medieval since it has magical signature on it of course it would summons Gates of medieval Era.

The gate was 50 meters high and 25 meters wide an it has a iron door in it.