Chapter 38

A/N:hey everyone I would like to ask if what type world should I send Y/N and the others on my next special chapter.

A:Modern World

B:Sci-fi World

C:WW2 World

D:Parallel World

So which do you all think leave it in the comment section for me to count and the voting will only last within 24 hours that's all and enjoy today's chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

The two maids nodded as they thank him and all of them enjoyed until they all clean up and went to bed as it was another happy day in Azur Lane as a they will have a new adventure for them tomorrow to enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV) (6:30 AM)

In the Sakura Empire we could see Nagato with her sister Mutsu and every ship girls in the Sakura Empire in a meeting room.

Nagato: so why did you called us here Akagi?

Akagi: it's about for us to attak Azur Lane now that they are still unaware.

Akagi said gaining a shock expression from Nagato as she soon return back to her usual self.

Nagato:No I will not agree to this.

Nagato said as Akagi was the who was shock this time.

Akagi:why not?!

Akagi said angrily as she stands up from her seat.

Nagato:we already have suffered Akagi we can't risk are selves getting injured more.

Akagi:but if we don't attack them now they might attack us.

Kaga:sister is right lady Nagato they have the black mental cube with them if they mannage to know how to use the black mental cube we might be the one who will lose.

Kaga said gaining a nod from several of the other shipgirls.

Nagato: but what about the boy you spoke of?

Akagi:don't worry lady Nagato we have a solution on how to handle the boy.

Nagato looked at everyone before speaking while sighing.

Nagato: all raise there hands that agree to prepare the attack on Azur Lane.

Nagato asked as the majority of them raised there hands and only a few disagree to it.

Akagi:thank you lady Nagato we will be leaving now to prepare.

Akagi said as she and Kaga bow at Nagato before leaving the meeting room.

As the girls left and only leaving Nagato , Mutsu, and Mikasa who just returned from her trip to Europe visiting Ironblood to trade some material.

Nagato:what do you two think I made the right choice Mutsu,Mikasa?

Nagato asked with a worried expression on her face.

Over the past battle with Azur Lane they seems to have lost several times and Azur Lane winning.

Not to mention that they have become stronger than they have even with the Siren technology at there disposal.

And the fact that the have a male ship who was said to be the elder brother of the legendary grey ghost and her two sister.

There eldest Yorktown has said to have mannage to heal from her crippled state.

And also the reporta of them developing new types of ship that no one has ever seen before and there terrifying Hell Bombs.