Chapter 71

A/N:hope you all enjoy today's chapter and after this battle I will starts making the special chapter but this time you all decide which world this will be the first time they will travel to another world that is not like there's.

A:Date A live.

B:Arpeggio Of Blue Steel.

C:Gate thus the JSDF fought.

A/N:I should note if any of the votes doesn't reach 7 votes or above I will be the one to choose which world they will go to so you all have 24 hours to decide the vote will end tomorrow 5:45 PM that is all and enjoy the chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

And that reason would be Enterprise out all of them Enterprise was the most being love by Y/N.

It's not that he doesn't love them it's that Enterprise is very precious to Y/N tha he would sacrifice himself just to protect.

Laffey could only hope that no one would ever do such stupid thing if it someone does that would likely be the Sirens.

And Laffey could say that the Siren would be dead before they could even launch an attack at the.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Back at Laffey she sigh as she look above them.

The clouds that were following them was a camouflage to hide the second fleet above them.

At first when Laffey saw them having a retrofit she went jealous about it.

But soon she got words that she and the rest that hasn't been retrofited will have one after there battle against Sakura Empire.

Which made her jump I joy at the thought of getting a retrofit.

She would become stronger and would be able to help more often now.

She remembered a destroyer that was in one of Y/N data files.

It has Laffey name on it at first she was confused to why her name was not it.

But soon learned that it was the ship that is going to be her retrofit.

The ship was a modified version of a Paris Class Frigate but its class change that to a Destroyer.

Being 950 meters long, 250 meters wide, and 60 meters high it is also equip with 55 Mk15 two-barrelled 12 inch railguns.

And with one Wave Motion Gun in the front of the ship.

Just the ship itself was very powerful it has an armor of 35 inch Vibranium armor.

Laffey also learned that it could submerged underwater.

Just by reading it made Laffey want to get a retrofit now but she has to be patient since they still have a battle.

Laffey read about midway and it's history.

It was formerly a base for the former nation USA but now known as Eagle Union.

The base was one of Eagle Union naval base in the Pacific Ocean.

But after the arrival of the Siren it was abandoned when the Siren bombard it.

Completely destroying the base and have made a whole under the island.

That caused the bottom of the island to crack and making it possible for lave to come out if it.

A huge magma was stored under deep of the island due to the energy weapons of the Sirens.