Chapter 95(Special Event:Gate:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-Fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Pilot2: your lucky that you are being spared for now that is.

The pilot said as she fired two shock beams that electrocuted the pirate as he scream in pain.

Before falling down to the ground unconscious as the pilot then look towards the princess and her knights.

Who seem to be afraid of her as they step several feet away from her plane.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the pirate has been neutralized the pilot then left and help destroying the rest of the remaining pirate fleet.

Meanwhile with Mordred and the others they were utterly shock and terrified at what they just saw.

As they all couldn't utter a word as they look at the pirate ships.

Being destroyed by several missiles and beams coming from the battleship.

They see several Iron Chariots shredding the dragons that like they are made of paper.

Manny of the wyvern all fall to the water below as they got eaten by the sharks.

As blood was spilling everywhere in the water below.

Mordred seem to have manage to snap out of her trance as she look a t thf others.

Mordred:w-what are t-t-those?

Mordred ask as she look at the steel giants that are approaching them.

Merlin:there the ones were going to meet Mordred.

Merlin said with a hint a nervousness and slight fear on her expression.

They look to see the Battleship all sailing towards them as they see the giant steel giant only several km away from them.

As they fit unknown type of magic from the giant long cannons on the middle and sides of the ships.

Each shot sinks dozens of pirate ship per second something they have never seen before.

There wasn't any existing weapon that could fire that fast.

Let alone be able to supply a huge amount of magic to fire those devastating beams.

This is something that is out this worlds  a technology they have never seen before.

The Empire could barely create 3ship made of steel but this new empire tat is helping them.

Has over tens or even hundreds of this to be able to build such ships is something would be impossible to them.

Not even there magic could be able to help them build such ships of immense size and power.

The ship they were seeing was something that even they could not believe that such ship exist.

This jus shows to them of how powerful this new empire they are going to meet.

First was this black soldiers and Iron Chariots they saw in the memories given by there spies.

Then there is this soldiers with absurd strength , power and skills that could put there Elite Knights to shame.

Such powerful Empire exist could bring there own kingdom to its destruction if becoming there enemy.

And all of them has only one thing inside there thoughts.

Everyone:'just what powerful enemy did Morgana made'.