Chapter 81

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Akagi: yes I am fine Zuikaku.

Akagi said as she then almost fall to the water but Shoukaku caught heg befire she could even fall to the ground.

Shoukaku: don't worry Akagi-senpai will take care of her.

Shoukaku said as she and Zuikaku look towards Victorious as they ready there planes to attack the Royal Navy carrier.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Zuikaku: you may not be the Grey Ghost but i hope you'll be able to fight against me.

Zuikaku said as she then pull her katan on her sheath.

As she prepares to lunge towards Victorious who is no preparing her Eurofighters.

Meanwhile with the others we could see Iowa facing against Takao and Atago.

As she dodge an incoming salvo from Takao before returning fire back at her.

Takao seeing this immediately used her katana to slice the shells that were about to hit her.

As she slice it in half before lunging towards Iowa who saw this immediately fired another salvo.

This time do is a weaker version of the Thunder Missiles.

This was called as the shell was known as taser shells the shells were capable of shocking anything it touches.

It doesn't kill it's target but merely get it electrocuted by the shell upon impact on it.

Takao:that will not work on my sword.

Takao said as she then aimed her katana towards the incoming Taser shell.

But unfortunately for her the Taser shell isn't a normal one.

As her katana hit the shell it immidietly electrocuted Takao who shake from the electricity that went towards her body.

Takao:Aaaaaah!

Takao screamed in pain but it felt like being hit by a 500 pound stone.

As the shell then ra out of electricity to further shock Takao a the said girl was shaking ad her hair was all standing up.

As her hair all became spiky and she look at Iowa who was holding her self from laughing.

But failed to hold it as she then laughed loudly.

Iowa:hahahaha, boy you look like you had a wonderful zap.

Iowa said while still laughing as this made Takao angry.

Takao:what the heck was that?!

Takao yelled anger in her voice as she fixed her hair and immediately pointed her Katana towards Iowa.

Iowa:why should I tell you.

Iowa said as she stops laughing and immediately return focus as she looks at Takao with a serious look on her face.

Takao immediately then fired several salvos towards Iowa who saw this as she immediately jump out of the way.

Atago appeared behind  Iowa as she fired her salvo at Iowa.