Chapter 154(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Gudako: Papa that was so cool how can you do that and what are those attach on you an those that are floating behind you?

Gudako asked as Y/N chuckled at this as he then desummoned his riggings as it then disappears.

Y/N: perhaps I have a lot of explanation to do.

Y/N said as he the turn to look at the other who are still dumbfounded at what they just saw.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Well here the long story short if what happened after they have taken care of the Einzebern family.

After killing Zen the father of Irisviel Einzebern who was horrified when she learn the truth about her family.

And needless to say the rest of the Einzebern family that didn't attend the whole the Royal Ball last night.

Tried to escape but luckily all of them were easily captured as they were all brought to the dungeon.

With the girls all asking of how Y/N is capable of doing it.

He just explain its another ability of a Celestial that has a rank of Commander Brigade.

Can able to create a Mirror Sea of there own each of which is different than each other.

Each can either be a paradise or hell itself they are mostly used in combat against enemy that are way more bigger than a Celestial army if they ever encountered one.

The girls were all shock when they have heard this but also amazed at the same time.

Y/N explained to them of him and the other capable of turning a ship into a part of them.

As given the weapons he has used several minutes ago when be has killed Zen.

They were all amazed when they heard it especially Da Vinci and Merlin who wanted to study it.

But both had to wait since there is still need something to tell all of them.

Y/N and Artoria have told them the truth about Morgana.

An needless to say they were all angry when they have learned the truth of Morgana being controlled for all this time.

And they all vowed to save her by tomorrow morning.

As they whole ball room was destroyed and it isn't yet late

The Royal Ball resumed for the second time with no more trouble to disturb it.

The ball has lasted till 11:00 Pm where they all left when it has ended.

Of course many have enjoyed the ball considering that Y/N had to dance to all 20 girls.

After that they all went to go to bed which ended up with Y/N having to satisfy 20 hungry girls.

As there room had screams of pleasure could be heard for the next several hours.

They had fun with each other and it all lasted till 1:40 AM in the morning.

Where they all were completely exhausted except for Y/N who want even tired at all.

After that the morning came they all woke up in the next 5:00 AM as an urgent news was given to all of them.

Urgent reports that the Moragan Empire all have been amassing massive troops