Chapter 54

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for please all of you enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N:well rage is a powerful emotion along with anger that has no limit to how much a person carries such raw and powerful negative emotion adding this two already made Queen Elizabeth strength and power increase by 1000x

Y/N said as he look back to the simulation while the others jaws dropped to the ground.

As Cleveland and the others mind has completely gone overload stop functioning from the information they just received.

Y/N:now they will taste the wrath of the Queen.
______________________________________________________________________________

(Continuation)

As Y/N observe the increasing power of Queen Elizabeth Cleveland return back to her sense and immediately spoke.

Cleveland: that's insane that amount of power alone could destroy the whole world.

Cleveland said with fear in her eyes as she looked toward Elizabeth and could a power that growing and isn't stopping.

To create such core is absurd if such core was sended to universe full of hatred, anger and other negative emotions.

She wouldn't imagine how powerful it could be but unfortunately for her.

Y/N core was sended to such Universe when they began there retrofit.

Y/N ship core is in the Warhammer 40k Universe that is currently absorbing massive amounts of negative energy.

This also attracted every living and none living beings in that world to his core.

But they couldn't get near his core due to it being guarded by 500 Billion  Glorianna V Class 19 Super Dreadnaughts.

An upgraded version of the old Glorianna Class ships of the imperium Of Man.

But is a billion times stronger than her old version.

It's appearance looks the same but is now highly advanced being the fifth generation Glorianna Class 19 Dreadnaught.

A 5000 Mile long and 1500 Miles Wide and 500 miles high.

Able to carry an Armada of ships within it and used to invade Universes at will.

And second strongest ship only below Y/N ship which far more powerful than a Septillion Glorianna V Class Dreadnaught.

The Dreadnaught that Y/N sended to guard the core has destroyed Trillion of Necrons, The Imperium of Man, Tyranids and many more.

One of Y/N ship was scouting the galaxy of the Warhammer Universe when 3 Blackstone Fortresses tried to destroy it.

But only for the attack to bounce of the ships shield.

Due to this being able to capture one of the badly damaged blackstone fortresses.

Y/N has reverse engineered the Fortresses and has created over Trillion of it.

Yorktown: so how about us do we have something like that?

Y/N:well yes you all have it yours can also absorb negative emotion but pure emotion is the more powerful energy that makes you all strong.

Cleveland: what is the strongest pure emotion then.

Y/N:well that would be love think the most important and the thing you love the most it could multiply your powers 1000x but if your love is so strong it could even possibly increase your power to a million or even Trillion times or more actually.