Chapter 116(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:hahahaha I was just kidding on the last chapter actually since it's April Fools day I won't discontinue the story though some of you might have figured it out by now anyways here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Rose: thank you Zeinkov you may return to your duties.

Rose said as she look at the pilot and told him to fly to the nearest landing pad on the castle.

As Morded and the other ready themselves to meet with the Emperor of the Celestial Empire.

With the knights fixing themselves up to make sure they have a good impression from the Emperor of the Celestial Empire.

As the pilot nodded and they flew past the wall as they get near the castle they could see how massive it is.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As they flew nearer to the castle they could clearly see how massive it is.

The Garden that surrounds the castle alone is far more bigger than Camelot in fact it is more than 3x bigger than Camelot.

Not to mention the massive size of the castle itself is extremely huge in comparison to the castle in Camelot this one is bigger than the capital city of  Britain itself.

From the loom of it the castle is more of a fortress built for war than a castle that is built for an emperor to live in.

One would have gone crazy from just seeing the massive castle made of Vibranium that Morded and the other don't recognize.

Since such metal really doesn't exist in there world.

Well it exist in some world but the percent of it in other worlds is very small.

In comparison to the whole Omniverse there is only 10% of the omniverse that knows the existence of Vibranium.

While Y/N Empire being far more bigger than all of the universe in the Omniverse combine.

Uses Vibranium as an everyday metal that is used on every kind of machines an even metal furniture's.

To add it up only Y/N Empire and a small percent which is 10% only knows the existence of Vibranium.

After all it is an extraterrestrial metal originate from an unknown universe.

And only a few could possibly even know how to make this type of metal.

That includes Y/N Empire and a small number of people probably god or being that have Multiversal level if power.

In comparison to that Y/N power can't be even measure or classified how powerful he is.

Due to the Pandora Box having omnipotent  power.

He could do anything he wants well except there still restrictions to it.

Since he still needs to find the other crystals that are needed to unlock the full power of the Pandora Box.

The Pandora Box is a complete mystery to Y/N until he learn of where it originated.

To who it came from is a secret that he mostly keep to himself.

And it would be possible that the Creator itself is the one that created the Pandora Box.

But we wouldn't if it is true or not as I said the Pandora Box is an anomaly never seen before within the Omniverse.

And to add it up there is possible other omniverse that are out there.