Chapter 135(Special Event: When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Walter: yes I accept this your Majesty.

Walter said as this made Lancelot happy to hear this from Walter while also blushing.

As the other knights were all happy about this as Lancelot finally is going to be married

Artoria: how about you both stay here and take a rest.

Artoria suggested as Rose and Walter nodded at this as all the nobles left while the news spread that Lancelot is going to be engage to Walter shock them all.

While also breaking the hearts of many young maiden who have all fallen in love with Walter when they saw him.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Meanwhile in the French Empire we could see that Y/N is talking with Empress Jalter.

You may be wondering what happened after Waltwr and Rose left to help Mordred mother an 3 hour ago.

Well here is what happened long story short.

When Walter and the other have left to go to help Mordred mother 3 hour ago, Y/N took this time to meet with the Empress of the French Empire.

When he arrive there several minutes ago he was met with Natasha fleet all 1 km away from the capital of the French Empire.

Which is actually Paris as the capital city was as big as Camelot itself.

Only difference is that the whole city is near the Ocean.

Which is mostly be able to have several pirates attck the city.

If not for the coastal wall that has been builted over the city that prevents pirate ship from entering the shore if the capital.

If ever they did mannage to pass through the wall several cannons are already waiting for them.

And they would most likely be shit down the moment they past through here coastal walls.

The wall wasn't that very big as it is only 20 meters high and 5 meters wide.

The wall is made out of concrete and iron bars that support the inside of the wall.

Alexandria have mannage to talk with the Empress of France.

And when they have arrive to the capital city they immidietly had a huge first for Natasha and Alexandria.

Even thought there was needed of it they insisted.

And when a male elf noble tried to make Jalter Marry her.

As several of the council have agreed to the elf named Derin to marry Jalter.

However Jalter was furious when sheheard this and was about to deny.

When Y/N ship arrive as this surpise all if them when they saw his ships arrive.

As Jalter then made an excuse that she is already going to be married to the Emperor of the Celestial Empire.

Of course Natasha and Alexandria didn't mind this as they knew that Jalter may have fallen in love with the Emperor.

When he saw what he looks like and how long of an emperor he was.

Of course this brought joy to Lily as she was happy for her mother and herself as she is going to have a father now.