Chapter 46

A/N:here is the next chapter you all have been waiting for.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Previously)

Y:that is something that I will tell you all in the future.

Y/N as his right eye suddenly glowed red the others didn't see this.

As Y/N ship went down into the bottom of the planet within Avalon as it glowed red as it is being retrofited inside the planet along with another smaller one but this one was different

______________________________________________________________________________

(Continuation)

Back with Edinburgh we could see her aiming two of her hybrid pistol onto another group of carriers.

As she fired a bullet filled with Darkmatter energy.

As the bullets hit one of the carrier and went inside it.

The bullets then turned into a bomb the size of a basketball.

As it detonated releasing the Darkmatter as it became unstable.

The carrier exploded as black flames burst out of it and burned the other nearby carriers.

Before explodding that destroyed the rest of the other carriers that are a bit farther then the rest.

Edinburgh then launched several Cosmo Lancer Bombers.

As the Planes flew towards 500 Siren Battleship that are heading towards Edinburgh.

The Bombers released dozens Darkmatter bombs.

As the bombs all fell to the ships below before explodding in black flames.

As the blast disintegrated the nearby ships.

Back with Edinburgh we could see her firing a corrosive torpedo.

As the towards went towards a group 250 of destroyer when the torpedo hit the ships.

It exploded as a small blackhole appeared that sucked the ships.

And anything near it as it shredded it to pieces before explodding.

The blast destroyed 50 more Destroyers that were near the explosion.

Edinburgh dip her hybrid pistol on the water as it absorbs the water and began to turn it into a Darkmatter that her hybrid pistols began to store.

And 15 seconds later Edinburgh then raised both her pistols as the sword in it gets envelop in black flames.

As she made an x slice in the air that made a massive x wave of Dark Matter.

Went straight toward 500 Siren carriers as it sliced the ships into four pieces.

Before explodding as Edinburgh then Jump to the side dodging a shell that was about to hit her.