Chapter 108(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N:here is the next chapter now might of you be wondering why this special even will be long well it is to give me some time to create the last chapter of the Sakura Arc as I want to make the last if the chapter interesting for you all to read so hope you will understand creating this very long Special Event is already making me a bit tired since creating 2-4 chapter a day without even taking a rest does makes my mind completely exhausted.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Of course him vowing to it Y/N granted him a magic that isn't seen in there world something that even would even make the True Magic within there world looks like child play.

It was the ability to wield several magic or to be more specific Zelritch just got himself be able to wield multiple magic.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

(3rd POV)

Right to where we Natasha is observing the whole French  fleet of any signs of heavy damage on there ships.

And she wasn't surprise on seeing that there where only dent on there ships and some crack on there window.

From what she could tell from it there windows our enchanted with magic to make it more durable.

Which is something she knew is very common in universes that has magic in it.

Since knowing that they are escorting there Empress it was obvious that they would put some enchantment on there ships.

In order to make sure that there Empress is alright.

And another reason to it is because that they were using cannonballs.

And from the information gathered about this world only the French Empire.

Is the only nation that has technology of Pre-Dreadnaught Era cannons.

And they also have torpedoes which mostly look like a giant sharp Harpoon on it.

And how unusual they launch it like an arrow fired on a ballista.

And would fall down to the water where the torpedoes then head towards the pirate ships.

There's is truly different which isn't a surprise considering that there are different technology in every universe.

But even then on how they fire there torpedoes is also an advantage to them.

As the could just launch this torpedoes like a bomb being catapulted.

Of course the range of how far the torpedoes is something that is what surprise her.

The torpedo can reach a range of 5 km before falling to the water where it will just move like a torpedo as what it is.

It must be that the Torpedoes where being enchanted by magic to make it very light and have a very long range.

Which is highly possible since this is a world filled with magic and magical creatures as well.

However there ships has an appearance of that of a triangle with the side  having a slope that of a triangle.

And the front and back of the ship is sharp edge that connects the two sides.

Probably used to ram into thing though more surprising to it is because of the smoke coming out of the ships engine.

Doesn't produce any type of Carbon Dioxide that could harm this world ozone layer.

Which is not a surprise to Natasha since she already know that this world has magic.

But for a scientist from a modern era they would just say that this is pure blasphemy.