Chapter 134(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: I have an announcement to tell you everyone as the special event will be longer than I had expected but this also a blessing since I can have time to make the final chapter if the Sakura Arc and I promise I will make it tha you will all like the final chapter if the Sakura Arc the special event would either last 60-80 chapters instead.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Rose: the same could be said to us actually since all of the people within the Celestial Empire doesn't like nobility since nobility there has no power.

Galahad:from the looks of it your nation is a militaristic type of a Empire and I kinda like that atleast you don't have to worry about nobles like us.

Walter: your not the only one who hates nobles.

Walter said as the others laugh at this as they all walk to the throne room with 20 Imperium Sentinels following behind them.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

As the all were walking down the hallways of the castle.

They all talked for a bit since they have still several minutes before they arrive at the throne room.

As they continue to walk it wasn't long before the have arrive at the door to the Throne room.

And where to guards are stationed at as they saw Artoria and the others.

They immediately opened the door for them while bowing.

The huge wooden door with some metal design on it opened.

As they walked inside ad is met with several nobles all sitting to the side while there is three throne infront of them.

Two of which is for Mordred and Artoria the third seat is empty.

Since the Emperor is the only one that would sit on it.

But due to Artoria not being married to anyone the seat is empty for now that is.

As all the nobles them look to the door and they see Artoria and the others coming in.

As they all immediately stand up from there sit and bowed towards Artoria.

Nobles: welcome back your Majesty.

All the nobles said as they continue to bow towards Artoria and Mordred.

Rose then noticed a male noble and looks handsome by anyone.

But to Rose he isn't very handsome and to her he looks is only standard to her.

As even the commoners within the Celestial Empire is more handsome than the one she is looking at right now.

Rose: is that the noble that you warned us Artoria?

Rose asked as she gestured towards the male noble she looked at that is bowing.

Artoria: yes that's Daniel Yelen him he is a very disrespectful man you should watch out about him when he try to speak to you.

Artoria warned as even she couldn't stand the disrespecting act that Daniel always make.

As he has disrespected many noble and leaders from other nation several times now.

Rose: don't worry me and Walter will handle ourselves.

Rose said as Artoria nodded at this as Rose and Walter stop in front of them.

As Artoria and Mordred sat on there throne.