Chapter 32

A/N:here is the new chapter please all of you enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N said as he looked towards to his left as the others looked also and see the base not far away.

The others nodded as they continue there breakfast before cleaning it up as Enterprise woked up from her sleep a few minutes later and was dumbfounded when the others explained about Cleveland new ship and riggings and what happened to Cleveland and Y/N.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Meanwhile at Azur Lane Base we could see everyone walking around enjoying themselves as Hamman saw Y/N and the others have returned.

And they she also saw a new ship she never saw before following behind them.

Hamman: hey everyone there back?!

Hamman said as she ran towards the dock.

As Warspite heard Hamman as she immediately ran towards the garden to inform her majesty of the rescue fleets return.

With the garden we could see Hood, Elizabeth, Illustrious and Unicorn having a tea party.

Elizabeth:aah finally I could have some time to enjoy a tea party.

Elizabeth said as she took a sip from her tea.

Hood:do you think the others will be fine?

Hood said as she took a bite from a piece of cake she was holding

Elizabeth: Lord Y/N isn't called as the most powerful ship in the whole world for nothing you know.

Elizabeth said as she took a sip again from her tea.

Illustrious:*giggle* that you are right your majesty with Lord Y/N with them I am sure they will be fine.

Illustrious reassured Hood while patting Unicorn head.

Unicorn:will they be back soon?

Unicorn asked before she took a bite from a cookie as some pieces of crumbs were on her face.

Illustrious:don't worry Unicorn they will be back soon

Illustrious said as she wipes out the crumbs on Unicorn face with a tissue.

Just then they see Warspite running towards them as she stops when arrived in front of them.

Hood:what's the matter Warspite you seemed to be in a hurry?

Warspite:*pant* Lord Y/N *pant* and the others *pant* are back your majesty.

Warspite said as she sat on a nearby chair as the other widen at this.

Elizabeth:how are they doing are they alright?

Warspite:I don't know yet your majesty but they are docking right now.

Elizabeth:then what are we all waiting for let's go and see if Sheffield and Edinburgh are alright.