Chapter 39.

Kennedy stuck to his words. When we came home, the bed was made and he had started washing the dishes in the sink by hand. The mess on the floor was unchanged though. Jayden groaned loudly as he bit down on the cheeseburger before kneeling on the floor to clean Kennedy's mess.

"I'll take that blowjob tomorrow morning in the shower..." He grumbled to Kennedy who flinched, pulling his shoulders to his neck as he turned with a nervous grin.

"But you didn't help me find the sheets..?" He tried, glancing at Jayden as he put everything back in their labelled boxes. Instead of answering, Jayden shit Kennedy an icy glare. Kennedy whimpered.

"I'll have a shower blowjob too while you're at it..." I snickered as I placed his melting McFlurry next to the sink.

"Well, it's easier to blow you..." He grumbled. "You're not exactly huge, unlike SOME OTHER PEOPLE!"

"Choke, bitch..." Jayden snickered evilly.

I scoffed and took a spoonful of his McFlurry. "I'll take my blowjob first so you don't pass out..." I growled.

Smith was on my bladder with his feet dangerously close to my ribcage. When moving boxes, furniture and decorating rooms, that is not a comfortable nor safe feeling. No matter if I just peed or not, with every turn Smith made inside of me, I felt as if I would piss myself. Not only that but every so often he would twitch or kick and I would grimace in discomfort. His movements had been adorable when try first started occurring, now they were a nuisance that I had to put up with. It was still cute that he made himself known, of course, it was the frequency and the power of his movements that I disliked. It was obvious that both Smith and I were growing tired of being attached to each other.

"Micah, will you hand me the screws?" Kennedy asked softly as he tried his best to put together the Ikea crib my parents had gifted us. It was large and had an adjustable bottom so that it could be used from the time Smith was a newborn up to when he needed his first real bed. Knowing that if I sat down on the floor and tried to help him, I wouldn't be able to get up, we had come to the agreement that I would simply fold the baby clothes and put them in the dresser while Kennedy put together the crib. I was fine with the agreement, Jayden, on the other hand, wanted me to sit down and rest. When he told me that the first time, I brushed him off, but the second time, I ended up growling at him like an angry wolf, although I'm sure I sounded more like a pissed off lapdog. I held the bag of screws out to Kennedy and he grabbed them with a grateful smile, thanking me before getting back to work on the crib.

The window was cracked open, just like the real estate lady had shown us how to. It was quite convenient and I liked the way the gentle April breeze snuck into the room like waves nudging the shoreline, curiously brushing against my hair. Despite only having spent one night in our new house, I was already in love with it. Despite being relatively small, it was open and bright, the airy feel of it making it feel larger than it was with its open plan, there being no walls separating the living room, dining room and kitchen. I glanced at the blooming apple tree outside of Smith's window. We could hang a swing in it and perhaps buy a barbecue for the terrace outside. Then we could get a cute table and an outdoor's couch with some chairs where we could have dinner in the summer. I could practically see my son running around the garden already, locks of dark hair swaying from his head.

I ran my fingers through my hair, I needed a haircut, the last time I got one was a few months ago and it seemed it was time again. Going outside with my baby bump wasn't something I liked though. Too many stares and weird looks. Did all pregnant people experience this or was it just because I didn't look feminine? I wasn't about to ask.