Chapter 27.

(holiday special)
Jayden's p.o.v

As the door to my room closed Micah pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor, angrily marching over to the wall-mounted mirror by my wardrobe. With his hands on his hips, he turned, looking at himself from different angles as he rubbed his puffy eyes in annoyance.

"I'm not fat... do I look fat? Is it that bad?" He grumbled as he poked his stomach repeatedly.

"You're not fat..." I stifled, if I complimented him, he'd get upset, I knew that much. I swallowed, bit the inside of my cheek and clenched my fists inside my pockets. He just had to take his shirt off. The sweatpants I lent him hung loosely by his hips, dangerously close to slipping off and exposing his boxer briefs. I glanced at Kennedy who, just like me, seemed to be restraining himself.

I couldn't help letting my eyes wander over his body. The growing bump on his stomach that looked like half a volleyball. His swollen nipples were perky. I bit my lip. His waist was still slim if you saw him from behind. On his muscular torso, what used to be a six-pack was now fading. I could see Micah frowning at his reflection, obviously disliking that his toned body was changing. Despite the frown on his face, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Slim yet muscular shoulders decorated with faint freckles. The thin neck that led to his hair, the undercut with the long hair gathered in a mess up top, light brown and somewhat wavy. The outline of his spine ran down his back, ending by the loose sweatpants. My fingers were itching, I knew just how smooth that skin was I desperately wanted to touch. Run my hands over his body. He seemed so focused on scanning his own body that I had stopped paying attention to where he was looking. That is until I met his eyes through the mirror. His cheeks were flushed red, arms and hands now covering his chest as he stared at me and Kennedy in horror, eyes flickering between the two of us.

My room was dimly lit by the decorative lights on the walls and in the ceiling. I could hear my heart pounding behind my ribcage, feel my chest vibrate with every beat. Micah's light brown eyes glowed golden in the dark, lights dancing on his naked torso, painting him in a warm, orange light. My baggy sweatpants pooled by his feet as they were too long for his legs, further urging me to just pull them off already.

"I look like a bloated seal..." Micah whimpered. "Look at my abs... they're not even there anymore... will they come back when the baby's out or do I have to start over..?"

"You look... fine..." Kennedy mumbled, pausing mid-sentence to swallow loudly. His face was flushed red.

"Fuck you!" Micah barked back at him, turning around to face us. "My pecs look like tits!" With a hasty motion, he threw his hands onto his chest, gripping. He squeaked. A pained, uncomfortable expression quickly spread over his face though and he moved his hands, face blushing to the point where, even in the dark, I could see just how vibrant it was. "Damn it..." he muttered softly, slowly and carefully rubbing his nipples with the same uncomfortable look on his face.

I bit my lip hard. Now he was just teasing, probably purposefully too. I felt myself stiffen as I looked at him, a tent slowly forming in my pants, uncomfortable restrained by the fabric. "Micah..." I mumbled through gritted teeth. "What're you doing?"

"They hurt..." he mumbled in embarrassment. "They've been really sensitive lately... I forgot..."

My heart was pounding up in my throat, echoing in my head like an alarm. It had been too long. Too long since I did anything at all and having a half-naked Micah in front of me, rubbing his already swollen nipples was not helping at all.

"I'm sorry Micah..." I mumbled. "Remember your safe-word? It's 'Vanilla', say it if you want us to stop, slow down or if you get uncomfortable."