Chapter 9.

Waking up to the feeling of being suffocated was extremely unpleasant. I opened my eyes in panic and shot out of the bed. Thankfully, I had spotted the bathroom on my first nightly exploration of the house so my body automatically swung around the corner and into the bathroom when I felt my stomach twisting and turning. I was only wearing my booty shorts and the toilet was quite cold then I hugged it. Would I ever get used to the sensation of throwing up? Well if I kept going like this then probably.

I wiped my mouth, flushed the toilet and washed my hands, taking the time to pee before I left the bathroom. It was close to 8 am and I could hear the house slowly waking up and getting ready to start the day. I was very hungry, to say the least. As I started walking back into Jayden's room to get my clothes I noticed that my butt was sore, very sore. I looked down at my shoulder where Jayden had grabbed onto me when he came and saw the faint outline of a bruise.

I knew that I would regret sleeping him in the morning but I didn't expect myself to feel pleased with myself too. The thought that entered my mind next was unpleasant and cringeworthy. I scrunched up my face and shivered as the words ran through my head. "bet I've got the best-looking baby daddy" I unwillingly repeated in my head.

"Hey..." A raspy voice cooed in my ear. His deep voice made me shiver and I turned around, meeting his grey eyes as I pulled my shirt down over my stomach. "You look a bit pale... Are you feeling okay?"

'Stop being so sweet to me, it's making it harder for me to hate you' I thought to myself as he handed me my pants. "I'm hungry..." I mumbled.

"What do you wanna eat?"

"Grilled cheese..."

Jayden gestured for me to follow him and I did as soon as my pants were on. I could hear people downstairs and it made me cower behind Jayden. Stranger danger at its finest. I knew that I was the stranger in their house but still. I'd always been shy when I had to act like a normal human.

I followed him down to the kitchen that I had visited earlier in the morning and took a deep breath when I saw that many of his roommates were up and running. Why were they up this early? They were supposed to be sleepy college students, not active morning people.

"Oh, so we finally get to meet the mystery boy?" Someone mumbled. I shyly turned around and met the eyes of another handsome looking guy. This one had short blond hair and deep brown eyes.

"C'mon Jay, at least put a shirt on..." Someone complained, chuckling as they walked past Jayden, tapping his shoulder. "You've got a little something..." He smirked and gestured to his own back.

Jayden traced his hand over his back and felt the scratch marks that I had left on his back. I hadn't even paid attention to what my arms were doing last night and I blushed. He just smirked at me and took a deep breath before walking further into the kitchen. "Micah you can sit down..." He said and pointed to the island where another one of his roommates were sitting. I did as I was instructed and sheepishly walked over to the chair. As I did another one of his roommates jogged into the kitchen, rubbing a towel through his wet hair.

"What the fuck, Jay?!" He groaned and threw the towel at Jayden's face. "Did you guys even try to keep it down?!"

Now there were five strangers in the kitchen, me and Jayden. The kitchen was quite large so it wasn't exactly crowded but I still felt uncomfortable.

"You could've at least put on some music or something that guy was so fucking loud I had such a hard time not getting turned on, I-" he turned around and saw me. The slightly upset expression on his face turned to a mortified stare and his cheeks turned bright red in an instant.