ah fuck

4,392 likes | 589 comments thatgirlviolet happy birthday to my best friend <3

thatgirlviolet happy birthday to my best friend <3

「」「」「」「」

ian awoke to an empty bed for the first time in days. his friends weren't far, in the living room they sat entertained with video games. ian would be in there pretty soon, he'd get dressed first. after pulling on a knitted long sleeve and black jeans, ian made his way out to the living room.

violet stood in the kitchen making pancakes for ian and the crew (mostly for ian). sneaking up behind her, the brunet grabbed her shoulders, causing violet to jump and become startled. "ian," she beamed, turned back to him and kissing his cheek. "you scared me."

"that's the point, vi." he chuckled and flipped the pancake that was beginning to burn. "pancakes?" she nodded and grabbed a plate from the cupboards. "jesus." a whole mountain of pancakes sat on another plate, piling up.

"i made them for everyone, mostly for you." she put a couple on a plate and got the syrup put, along with the butter. "happy birthday-" she paused for a moment, thinking of what she wanted to say. "ian." he grinned and took the plate from his girlfriend. "we're going out tonight."

"me and you?" ian cut into the pancake and took a bite. they were a little over cooked but he couldn't complain.

"all of us." violet acted like she felt better today, when really it was just for ian. she still had constant buzzing in her ears and a tired body, but she wouldn't ruin ian's birthday. "unless you want to do something different, it doesn't matter." shrugging, ian rinsed his empty plate in the sink.

"no that sounds good." ian said as max came running into the kitchen.

"merry christmas, cunt," max grinned, grabbing a plate from the cabinet. "oh sorry, happy christmas." violet pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "these're good. chad come get some fucking pancakes. oh- chad and i have some errands to do after we eat. we'll be back in like two hours."

finishing up their food, max and chad went out to their uber, leaving violet and ian alone again. "so, 29 aye?" violet placed her hands on the his arms and looked up to him.

"yeah, i guess so." standing on her tiptoes, she planted a soft kiss on ian's lips. "you're cute," he cooed, brushing the girls hair behind her ear.

"and you're gay." violet kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck while his hands roamed her torso. "ian.." she sighed and pulled away from him.

"huh?" the way her voice trailed off made him think she was upset.

"i need to tell you something." she pulled back from him and sat onto the counter. nodding, ian prepared to hear what bad news she had to say. "you know... these past months have been great, i adore them a lot..." worry entrapped ian as the thought of them braking up caught his attention.

"are you braking up-"

"just listen to me ian," she sighed, trying to act serious. "i love your friends, i love spending time with you.. you're humor makes me so confused but again, i love it. and... uh... personally, i've been thinking." leaning against the counter, ian continued to get more upset and bothered by what she was saying. "i love you, ian." cocking a brow, ian tried to figure out of what she said was for a joke or not. she bit her bottom lip in anticipation to see how he would respond.

"y-you- hold on." he thought it over for a minute and looked around the room. "i-i love you too." his statement sounded more like a question, but it was only from the odd timing and words violet used.

"you sound unsure," violet admits and curled her toes in embarrassment. "do you?"

"i do," he said gently and makes his way toward violet. "i love you, i'm not fucking around, vi." smiling, she pulled ian in for another kiss, the same surreal feeling capturing her. picking her up from the counter, ian brought her over to the couch. he propped himself above her with his arms holding him up.

"you're not just doing this so we can have sex... right?" ian shook his head while he planted kisses down her neck, his fingers tugging at the hem of her shirt. violet noticed his struggle and pulled her shirt over her head.

"fuck," ian exhaled, admiring the black lingerie she wore under her clothes. pulling his own shirt off, ian went back to kissing violet, occasionally groaning from the need. unbottoning her pants, ian tugged them down and off, doing the same with his own jeans. ian paused for a minute thinking of what happened to her days ago. tension grew as violet realized why he stopped. the blonde reached up and cupped the brunet's face.

"don't worry, ian," she kissed his neck, drawing away his thoughts from the incident. ian's fingers danced along her panties, pushing them down until his digits could begin their magic work. violet moaned, her hands gripping the couch.

"what if-" he paused, looking up to the girl with messed up hair. "they come back." violet attempted to speak, but the pleasure running through her didn't allow it. ian removed just fingers, fully removing the girls panties.

"holy fuck," violet groaned, taking a moment to asses what just happened. "they-they won't be here until i text them." ian nodded and let his hands rest before glancing back up to violet. "i'm ready..." she nodded. ian pulled his boxers down, sighing in relief.

violet became self conscious. her face became a deep crimson red when ian glanced back up to her once more. gently, ian inserted himself into her, the sweet pain seeming to not even corrupt her. it seemed as though she wasn't as much of a virgin as she thought she was. ian fastened his pace, earning scratches on his arms and back, and loud moans from the girl under him.

after a few minutes and an orgasm from violet, ian groaned, "ah, fuck." quickly he pulled out, cumming onto the girls stomach. "shit." violet panicked for a moment, staring up to ian with wide eyes.

"fuck," she sighed, relaxing her body and gazing up to the ceiling. "i love you, ian carter." he leaned down, giving violet a passionate and meaningful kiss.

"i love you too, violet cosby."