lettuce gun

356,284 likes | 8,439 comments idubbbz new vid

idubbbz new vid

「」「」「」「」

after violet returned home, she immediately texted ian to come over, even though she knew he was at the farm with anisa.

violet - hey when you have the time can you come over :)

ian - Yeah
ian - I'll be over in like 10 mins

violet - k

her hands trembled as trepidation took over her. ian wouldn't cheat, she knows that... there was still that worry that wouldn't go away though. ian walked in without knocked and set his keys down by the door. "hey, you okay?" her eyes trailed up to him, the look in her eyes became concerning to the brunet. "what happened vi?"

"i just need to ask you a question, and you need to answer truthfully..." he nodded and sat beside her on the couch. "why were you at the goat farm with anisa? and why a goat farm anyway? that's the weirdest place." ian stuttered to find an answer.

"i had to tell her something."

"what?" violet pushed for a transparent answer that wasn't half-assed.

"that we're dating, vi. after what anisa and i have been through i thought it would be weird to just text her." that's all she wanted, just a straightforward answer that didn't include questions. "does that bother you?"

"no, it doesn't. i trust you not to lie to me. i just worry to easily." ian fully understood the reason why she would be so confused, he didn't blame her. "you haven't given me reason to not trust you." nevertheless, ian still felt shitty about what he had done. however, he didn't feel like he needed violet's approval to do something so minor.

"do you want to come over? i'm gonna film an ssi, you might get to see some cute bunnies." biting her lip, violet nodded. "ok, get some socks on, retard."

as they got to ian's home, violet couldn't help but notice the gaping hole in ian's driveway. "holy crap, ian. what did that?" she asked and pointed into the abyss. ian chuckled and stared down into.

"one of those squirrel boys dug it, i call it the mouth of hell." there was no way a squirrel dug that, maybe if there was already a hole in the concrete. "come on," he says and gestured to his house. even though violet already found out why ian was with anisa, her head still spun with question. she really didn't understand why he couldn't of just texted her. "alright, well... i'm going to show them the mouth of hell real fast... maybe the new holes as well. um, after that i'll come back inside and we'll film together." violet nodded and sat on the couch, her legs crossing on top of each other.

she sat inside alone and scrolled through social media for a couple minutes until ian finally came back inside and filmed another part of his video by himself. "ok, we can go outside now." violet nodded and followed him outside to the backyard.