the boyz getting crunk

462,892 likes | 17,463 comments idubbbz The boys? They're back in town

idubbbz The boys? They're back in town.

「」「」「」「」

waking up the next morning, violet awoke to an empty bed. ian was always getting up far too early now. getting out of bed, violet walked out into the living room where the boys all hung around and ate some cheerios. their eyes flung up to violet and gazed at her as her shirt raised.

ian jumped up from his spot and wrapped his arms around her waist, picking her up and carrying her back to his bedroom. "what the fuck?" violet was perplexed. why was ian angry? "violet, you walked out there with a shirt on only. what the fuck?" she looked down to see her bare legs.

"oh... oh! oh my god! oh fuck... i'm- wait. shit." violet shook her head and watched as ian became more neutral. "i'm so stupid, i'm sorry. oh my gosh..." she sighed and pulled on the pair of pants she wore yesterday over her bare legs, buttoning the top closed. "damn."

"jesus fuck," ian mumbled, watching as she bounced her leg out of embarrassment. "you're fine, i doubt they saw anything. it's max anyway..." her face became a bright rose red and nodded with shame they went back out into the living room, chad and max both talking about chad's tattoos.

"george should be here soo-" as soon as ian began to talk, three knocks emitted from the door. "who should answer?"

"violet," max suggested and pushed her toward the door. her hands shook immensely as she reached for the door handle. twisting it open until she could finally pull it open, george greeted her with a cocked brow.

"oh, hey," he says with a bit of question. "does ian... is ian here?" violet nodded but didn't let him in. "can i come inside?"

"no, sorry." she shut the door and the boys created a crowd of laughter. however, she reopened it and gave him a wide smile. "yeah, of course." he walked in, his face twisted with confusion.

"the boys!" max screeched and got everyone to create some big, gay circle. "get in here v," max gestures for her to join, quick to pull her arm and put her in the middle. "the boys, and a girl."

"mmm, the fresh start to a porno," ian joked, breaking from the circle and taking violet with him. "george- or joji? what-"

"george, you're fine." the singer laughed, looked at the girl in ian's arms. "who's this?" joji gestured to the blonde, a smirk on his face.

"this-this is uh- this is my newest purchase on ebay. uh... some girl from italy." violet elbowed ian and glared at him. he snickered and pulled her back toward him. "her name is violet, she's a feisty lil thang." max laughed loudly and looked at the confused face of george.