the birds and the bees talk

241,755 likes | 17,327 comments idubbbz Fuck ya chicken strips

idubbbz Fuck ya chicken strips

「」「」「」「」

96 and something hours since ian left, violet finally returned back to california. currently she and corey were in the middle of LAX and starving to say the least. with each step violet took toward the outside doors, her heart pumped from excitement and pleasure. two reasons; the airport is an awful place full of stress, and getting to see ian again. watching as the silver jeep soon pulled into few, violet's lips pulled up into a grin.

she had ian come and pick her and corey up so they could both get home safely (and because she wanted to see him). "i missed you," violet gushed as she hugged ian, the strong smell of his home calming her nerves. "even though we facetimed every night..." ian chuckled and grabbed her suitcase. corey followed slowly behind them with his phone in his hands, distracting him from his sister and her new found love interest.

as they packed into ian's silver jeep, corey spoke up, "so can you drop me off first? it's farther from here than violet's but i have to get home now." violet furrowed her brow and turned back to her brother.

"what?" violet asked in a high pitched voice.

"you got a girlfriend, corey?" ian questioned after he didn't respond to violet's question. corey looked up from his phone and into the rear view mirror.

"yeah." he spoke in such simple responses. "do you?" there was tension in the car for a mosment until ian pulled into the driveway of corey's home. "thanks, dont fuck it up," corey says and closes his door behind him. ian scoffed as he pulled out and onto the road.

"i'm sorry about him. ever since that dinner he's been super pissy. i don't know why." violet shrugged and glanced over to ian as he drove. "you know how i told you that i spend wednesday's with my brother?" he nodded. "well i missed our last wednesday because i was with you, and he didn't say anything at the time... but we got into an argumen last night while we were packing. he said i'm bad sister and just bad family member in all."

"your life just seems to be falling apart all at once, huh?" ian laughed darkly. she nodded and flashed him a grim smile. "shit vi, i didn't mean to do that." of course she knew that ian wouldn't keep her away from corey, she wasn't implying that at all. "i just keep doing shit to mess you life up, huh?"

"yeah, you're horrible to me." violet unbuckled her seatbelt once they arrived to her apartment. "you wanna stay the night? or no. i won't be upset if you don't want to."

"uh..." ian thought for a moment and placed both of his hands on the wheel. "sure." violet didn't mind spending most of her time with ian, she enjoyed it... but sometimes they both needed time apart, however, they've been separated for four days.

the pair walked into the apartment, the smell of freshly poured dog food engulfing the whole room. "can i... uh... talk to you?" ian inquired as he scratched the back of his neck. the fact that he bit his fingernails to the point so they didn't reach over the top caused no red marks to spread.