argument

1,493 likes | 109 comments thatgirlviolet i wanna be a cowboy baby 🤠

thatgirlviolet i wanna be a cowboy baby 🤠

「」「」「」「」

after max left back for australia, ian told violet she could spend the night, and currently ian showing her old games he use to play, and even rare clips he deleted off from his gaming channel. "oh, hey," ian says at the sudden notification. "group chat round two," he winked and fell into his office chair. violet laid on ian's bed and pulled out her phone to also text in the chat.

"come here." ian says, reaching his arms out to violet in a desperate act for her to come sit on his lap. the girl smiled to the boy, lines indenting in her cheeks to show just how often she chooses to smile. sitting on ian's lap, she laughed and leaned her back against ian's chest. without a second thought, ian snatched violet's phone and typed something in action to respond.

"ian!" she gasped and tried to stand, but ian wrapped his free arms around violet, keeping her secure in his grasp. again, they all texted back and forth, ian and violet pretending they weren't sitting directly on each other. "simp," violet laughed softly.

however, when a text came through that had enough power to end such a strong leading friendship and more, ian scoffed like it wasn't real. "he wasn't lying," ian whispered aloud the message, his face turning a crimson red from distraught. when violet didn't say a word, ian knew something was wrong. "vi, tell me what the fuck max is talking about."

the bleach blonde awkwardly stood to her feet and fiddled her thumbs like some toddler about to be scolded. "what? what do you want me to say?" her stomach churned from the thought of ian knowing of her secrets that she wished never happened or never had to be told.

"you fucked max... you literally fucked max." disbelief coated his voice. "why the fuck would you do that?" the girl shrugged her shoulders and sat down onto his bed. "wha-" stopping mid sentence, ian shook his head and covered his mouth with the palm of his hand.

"do you want me to tell you what happened, ian? because he didn't fuck me like he said."

"yeah, i want you to tell me what happened, violet. i thought... fuck." he threw his phone down onto the ground and rubbed his hands over his face as he tried to control the enmity that tainted him.

"we went to taco bell because i told him we should go for lunch. we went, and we ate in his car... things might've escalated after we ate. " her leg bounced faster with each word she said. ian cocked a brow and urged her to keep going. "i sucked his dick, ian." his eyes closed and he chuckled darkly. "i get why you're upset, but please hear me out, ian. it was a couple days before you came over and we had an actual intimate moment. i wasn't completely certain on my feelings, ian, but i've never felt something that deep before."

"what, his cock in your mouth?" violet knitted her brows together and pursed her lips as she tried to restrain herself. "dammit, violet." her eyes brimmed with tears but she pushed them away. "he's my best friend... and you do this? anyone else i would be fine with but..."

there was so much violet wished she could explain, but she knew ian wouldn't listen or understand. ian was the only person she's ever felt something real with, the only guy she's ever wanted to smile with or have hold her. however, everything eventually catches up with you. "fuck this," ian laughs and stands from his chair, walking out from his room and out of his own house. violet didn't know what to do other than chase after him.

all ian wanted was for once to have someone who didn't fuck around with his friends or just treat him like a joke compared to other guys. violet was the first girl he's met that never treated him like that weird kid, kyle, in middle school. "i didn't intentionally hurt you, ian. i would never do that."

"i know you wouldn't. that's why it fucking sucks. i need space right now, please leave me alone. go into my room and take the time for yourself as well." nodding, violet went back inside and sat on ian's bed, her hands shaking, and her eyes concentrated on the white wall across from her. pulling out her phone, she read over the text messages she missed from max and chad. she responded with her own choice of words and set her phone down onto the nightstand after leaving the group chat.

at the time, violet didn't understand how lucky she was to have ian respectfully, and calmly, ask her to step away from him. some people don't have control over themselves when it comes to anger, she was fortunate enough to meet ian in a time like this.

「」「」「」「」

after an hour of cooling down and walking around his property, ian went back inside with hopes that violet was still hysterical, which he mildly knew she wouldn't be since she handles emotions strangely. peeking into his room, he saw the girl of his dreams lying asleep on his bed. ian sighed and leaned against the wooden doorframe, his eyes watching as her chest rose and fell with each breath she took.

disposing of his past thoughts and feeings, ian slid into his bed and wrapped his arms around violet. her eyes peeled open, the sensation of another body besides her made her feel more comfortable than she had been before. a great sadness filled the two of them once they realized that this wouldn't last forever. they'd wake up and remember all that has happened tonight.