commitment? nah

2,727 likes | 831 comments thatgirlviolet <3

thatgirlviolet <3

「」「」「」「」

a month had flown by since the beach, violet had adopted her new cat, and ian fully supported her decision by going shopping with her for supplies and cute little outfits she thought were necessary.

however, just as much time they spend together, they spent separated. ian's been avoiding talking to her for multiple days as a time. violet pretends like she's fine with it because she knows he's busy, but he shouldn't be too busy to be ignoring her.

currently, violet and ian sat at the airport awaiting for max and chad to walk out. "oh! there they are," violet says and points to the messy haired max, and confused chad. they left the car to grab them. "hey max." violet hugged him and sighed. "good to finally meet you, chad." she hugged him too like she had known him forever.

"you too, cunt." chad handed the girl his suitcase and placed his hands on his hips. "on with it," he ordered with a smirk. rolling her eyes, violet followed behind ian back to his car.

"so? how's life?" ian asked once he started his car. max shrugged his shoulders, staring out the back window at the horrible LAX traffic.

"horrible. my friend's girlfriend cheated on him with his best friend." everyone was puzzled at what chad said. ian's face became a bright crimson as he thought of what could happen this time. "you know fitz?"

"oh shit, yeah. what the fuck?" ian readjusted his glasses and glanced back to chad. "that's tough, man. damn." violet bit the inside of her lip as she was reminded of her mistake.

"yeah, well carson's girlfriend cheated on him with fitz. maybe some other fuckass' too." chad scoffed and shook his head. "why not me?" ian laughed loudly and sighed.

"that's fucked." violet had a feeling that their whole time visiting, chad was going to be a delight. "you ok maxi pad?" ian inquired, looking at him through the rear view mirror.

"yeah, i'm fucking tired. slept the whole flight and i'm still fucking tired." everyone stayed quiet for the rest of the car ride while max continued to sleep. well everyone excluding chad.

"so, you two are official, yeah?" chad leaned over the middle consol and got a little too close for violet's comfort. the girl nodded and gazed up to her boyfriend with wonder. "you know he's gay... right?"

"it's a james charles situation," violet joked, earning a few chuckles, but mostly groans from thinking back to the whole scandal. "you have girlfriend?"

"nah, scared fitz will take her away." violet didn't understand the need to cheat.. if you're truly that unhappy leave. "when's george coming down?"

"later tomorrow. oh- by the way, violet is gonna... um.." ian paused as he drove, his concentration capturing his thoughts. "record a couple vids for us."

"why? she should be in them." chad suggested as he glanced over to violet. "she needs some work on being less awkward... but we can do it." violet's cheeks flashed a crimson red and turned back to look out the window.

"do you want to be in the videos?" ian placed his hand on the girls thigh and captured her attention. "you don't have to, vi."

"i'll think about it." finally, after an hour or two of the strenuous traffic, they arrived back to ian's house. chad and ian raced to the door like children, leaving violet and max in the car. violet turned back to the max as he slept, his hair smooshed against the glass. "max." she shook his leg. "max," she says in hopes he would finally wake up. "fucks sake."

walking around the the back of the car, violet yanked open his door, max's body flailing awake. "what the fuck?" violet laughed and covered her mouth with the back of her hand. "oh." the two grabbed the bags the others forgot and brought them into the house. chad stood in the kitchen as he rummaged through the fridge. "v, you were supposed to cook us something, cunt." max groaned and leaned against the counter.

"i did-"

"oh look at this," chad demands as he pulls out a plate filled with mac and cheese. "you make this?" she nodded softly with a side grin. "looks like shit, i love it." max and chad scarfed down the mac and cheese she made a couple nights ago for herself. ian came up behind the girl and wrapped his arms around his waist, startling violet and laughing at her shock.

"that's-thats fucked." she nodded in response to what ian had to say. "did you want to stay here tonight?" thinking for a moment, violet thought of going home.

"um... can i stay here?" ian kissed her cheek and then let her go. of course violet would want to spend the night if she had the option. after ian has been ignoring her, she just wanted to be with him.

"yeah." it was already late and the two australians were exhausted, even after sleeping for most of their adventure. "come on, vi." she nodded and followed ian to his bedroom. "night faggots." he shut the door behind himself and handed violet one of his shirts and a pair of sweats. "those will be kinda long on you," he chuckled and pulled off his shirt, replacing it with another. "are you just gonna sleep in that?"

violet shook her head and pulled her own shirt off, her hands trembling from nervousness. she pulled over the longer tee and hesitated to place her jeans. taking her pants off, she found that the long shirt covered all it needed to, and his room was hotter than hell.

the blonde folded the pair of sweatpants and tucked them back into his drawer. ian turned back to violet, his lips pulling up into a grin. nearing her, he placed both of his hands on the side of her face as he leaned down, connecting the most space between them. slowly but surely, they found their way to the bed.

covering herself with the blanket and pulling away from him, she cut off all temptation she was sending to ian. "we need to talk," she says, ruining the mood. ian groaned softly and turned onto his back. "ian i'm serious. what's up with you? you haven't been talking to me, spending time with me..."

"what do you mean? i'm right here?" ian knew what he was doing to her, but this relationship was scaring him more than he needed it to. he likes her, a lot, but that was horrifying to him. "i just... i don't know." she grabbed his hand under the blanket as she tried to show him she still cared for him.

"you're really special to me, ian... like really special. i don't want things to be one sided." a true fear of hers was to be the only one caring, and with their relationship continuing to go the way it was... well she had every right to feel that way.

"they aren't," she says softly and rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. "i promise, they aren't. i just..."

"have commitment issues." after reading what anisa had said, she realized what was happening. only, violet didn't want to criticize him for it, she wanted to help him realize he was okay and that he had time to figure things out. "listen, i'm fine with giving you time to think. you just... have to let me know first."

"are you saying you want to go on a break?" ian sat up and looked down to her with puzzlement. "are you?"

"no, i'm not saying that i want to. i'm just saying, that if it's necessary so you can make sure.... this is what you want, then i support the idea." ian cupped her face with his hands and lightly shook his head.

"i-i-i know this is what i want, vi. i'm just an idiot sometimes. and a little gay." she smiled up to him and gently kissed his lips for only a second.