fucking piece of shit, human waste

972 likes | 141 comments thatgirlviolet i made ian to a face mask with me the other night

thatgirlviolet i made ian to a face mask with me the other night. he hated it :)

「」「」「」「」

ian looked down to violet as she stared blankly at the wall, her body cuddled against his. "apparently she gets... lovey when she's drunk." ian smiled softly as he admired his girlfriend. donovan, who sat beside violet, glanced down to her and the blanket.

"fuck me," max says, already one too many in. "ian, help." max was dragging his body along the floor, soon to be licked to death by the dogs.

"i have to piss, hold on." ian stood, gently letting violet lean against the armrest. "she's like... tranquilized," ian laughed, watching as her body didn't even respond to the lack of another human.

* trigger warning *

violet wasn't in her right mind, she was zoning out and couldn't comprehend what was going on around her. underneath her throw blanket, a hand found itself slithering in, finding its way to the blonde's button on her pants.

head full of fireworks, violet attempted to pull herself back to the real world once she felt the finger push their way through the hem of her underwear. however, her body just couldn't respond. a single tear slipped down her cheek as a sudden wave of pleasure shocked her. donovan, the culprit, pretended like nothing was happening so he wouldn't arouse suspicion.

ian came back into the room, pulling up his zipper and helped violet sit back up, completely unaware of what was happening to violet. donovan continued to finger violet without the attention of anyone else. finally, violet tried to push his arm away, but alas, she was too weak from the way she reacted to alcohol. once again, a tear slipped from her eye.

ian looked down to violet as her body began to shake from the unwanted pleasure that was being induced. "what the fuck?" ian questioned, unsure of what was happening. quickly, donovan took a sip of his beer and removed his hand in a manor that ian wouldn't know it was him. "violet?" ian looked under the blanket and saw the scene that was abandoned moments before he needed to witness it. furrowing his brow, ian put the blanket back down and gazed back up to violet, noticing the tears in her eyes.

"i'm going to take vi to bed," ian announced, standing her up but keeping the blanket around her. her legs shook with each step she took, warning more support from ian.

"already? i thought- i-i- i thought she'd be a fun gal." max was obviously wasted, same with chad who was rambling to george about something unknown.

ian sat violet on the bed and removed the blanket, inspecting what happened. "ian, dont... lasciami in pace..." she spoke in italian, asking him to not leave her alone.

"ok, ok, hold on." ian walked out into the living room and looked around to everyone. "uh, i'm going to sleep as well... sorry i couldn't get you home, donovan, you can call an uber or stay the night, doesn't matter." ian waved to his friends and went back to his room, closing the door behind him. "here, drink," he demanded, handing violet a bottle of water that just so happened to sit on his side table.

「」「」「」「」

waking up that next morning, panic struck over violet as she couldn't find ian beside her. the memories of what happened last night flooding back into her fragile mind. sitting there, violet began to weep, her tears sliding down her cheeks and onto ian's sheets.

ian came back into the room with a smile, ready to wake violet up, but instead being greeted by her quiet sobs. "ian, don't... don't-" she tried to speak but she choked on her words. "last night."

"i know, vi. i-i- who was it?" ian sat beside her, making sure she was okay with him holding her, which of course she was. her head rested on his shoulder while his arm wrapped around hers.

"don-donovan. i-i- you left... and i... i couldn't move, ian. i couldn't. i tried to... and i tried to push him away but i was too... weak." standing, ian kissed her cheek and made his way toward the bedroom door. ian slammed the door shut and stormed out to the living room, looking at max and then his friend.

"you-you need to get the fuck out." ian demands, pointing straight at donovan with a passive aggressive smirk. the man gave ian a look of confusion. "i'm serious." however, the other man still wasn't standing. ian sighed with frustration and pulled the man up by the shirt, shoving him toward the door. "get the fuck out cunt, did i stutter?" ian shouted, watching as the man exited with a perplexed mind.

"what the fuck, ian? what was that for?" max asked, standing from the couch and gesturing to the door.

"sit down, you're fine." ian rolled his eyes and went back to the sobbing girl in his bedroom. "he's gone, violet. that prick, you won't ever see him again, ok?" she nodded, standing from the bed to embrace ian. "are you ok? do you need anything? anything?"

"no.." ian wouldn't let her go for the world, even his eyes swelled with tears once he thought of his oblivious state last night and how he could've helped her. anger bloomed in him, causing his tears to multiply. "i'm sorry, ian..."

"why? don't be sorry, none of this is your fault, ok?" he tried to make her feel better, but the obsessive side of violet corrupted her as the scene replayed in her mind. "are you ok, do you need to eat?"

"yeah... i should." even though violet didn't want to eat anything, or even move, she knew that eating was something she needed. "i just- can i borrow some sweatst?" ian nodded, pulling out a pair of black sweats. she switched pants, feeling the painful stretch as she lifted her legs. "damn."

"can-can you walk ok?" she nodded to him, walking... sideways. when she entered the living room, the whispers among the three boys caught her attention.

"late night?" max asked with raised eyebrows as he noticed the way she walked. "damn ian..."

"that's not even funny," ian says to max, hinting at what happened wasn't from him. "you should rethink your friend list, max. that motherfucker who was here, donovan, prick, cunt, human waste, don't care what the fuck his name is. he should kill himself. fuck him."

"what? we were all here, ian. nothing happened last night. we would've seen it," chad comments, snacking on some pretzels.

"he didn't fuck me." violet's voice was stern and full of sorrow. "he fingered me. did it under the blanket."

"fuck," max sighed, feeling completely ashamed of his bad decisions. "i'm so sorry v, this is all my fault." max began to panic.

"max, you're fine. you didn't influence his... his... disgusting actions." for some reason, violet wasn't too effected by what went down. obviously she was dazed, upset, infuriated, but she had the strength to see it as something that couldn't restrain her.