goats

972 likes | 90 comments thatgirlviolet mini photo shoot with my best friend @lydiajong02 😋

thatgirlviolet mini photo shoot with my best friend @lydiajong02 😋

「」「」「」「」

staring in the mirror, violet tried to curl her hair the best she could, which of course was messy. she stood, making her way to the door after someone rapped on the door. lydia stood in the hallway with a box of cookies in her hands and a smile on her pale face. "hey," lydia beamed with a giant smile. "i brought cookies! and snacks for your little puppy."

"thanks," violet giggled and took the dog treats from lydia. "so what do you wanna do? my brother just set me up with a switch and i got some just dance, or some animal crossing." lydia thought for a moment while she gazed at violet's cute little trinkets and crystals.

"oh! i saw the cutest little goat farm on the way here... it was so adorable! we have to go later. baby goats, real baby goats!" lydia was ecstatic over the strange animals, she never really got out of the house unless her parents knew where she was going.

"okay, we can go there in like... half an hour. you have a car right?" lydia nodded and sat onto the other girl's couch. "do you want to color or something and talk about ourselves?"

"yes!" she laughed and watched as violet grabbed the coloring books out from underneath her tv, along with some colored markers and pencils. "ok, ok, so i have a question."

"yes?" lydia grabbed the animal coloring book and flipped through the pages, mindlessly forgetting to ask her question. "lydia?"

"oh! yeah, sorry. how old are you?" the red head sorted through the colors and crossed her legs over each other. "i don't think you ever told me, not that it matters." violet knew one thing for sure, lydia talked long and fast.

"i'm 25, how old are you?" lydia was mildly shocked that violet was even out of high school, she looked like she was maybe 20 at most.

"i'm 18, just graduated, oh it was so much fun. so much stress from school, so glad it's over. i can finally work at the coffee house. everyday when i'd drive to school i'd see it and just admired that cute little place. couldn't wait to work there." they both continued to color as time flew by, each girl talking about themselves far too much.

"what do you want to be? occupation wise?" violet questioned as she capped her yellow marker. "are you going to college?" lydia shrugged her shoulders and closed the coloring book.

"i don't know... my parents really want me to, they think i should becoming someone important. see, what they don't know is that if you want to be someone important you have to work in entertainment, otherwise you get no publication. i'm not sure, i sorta want to own my own coffee house, maybe a dance studio, i like dancing. especially ballet." smiling at the amount this girl talked, violet stood and stretched her back out. "oh! yeah, are we going to the goat farm? i'm so excited."

"me too." they loaded into the red-heads car and speeded down to the farm that was surrounded by other people. "aww, so adorable," violet cooed at the tiny kids. "i want one now! ian will have to accept that i'm getting a goat."

"are you married?" lydia asked at the mention of ian. "if you are, that's so sweet, i can't wait to be married. true love is so... fascinating."

"i'm not married," violet chuckled. "i just started dating this guy, ian. oh hey, do you follow me on insta?" lydia shook her head and pulled her phone out. "it's thatgirlviolet on snap and insta. i don't have twitter."

"oh my god... you're dating HIM." the other girls voice filled with astonishment as she looked through violet's feed. "you're dating idubbbz! that's incredible! wait... do you know joji?" violet shrugged and turned her attention back to the kids that jumped and hopped around in their little pin.

"other than max and anisa, i haven't actually met any of his friends. but joji's music is so pretty."

"he's my celeb crush, ugh. i wanna meet him so bad. i have so many celeb crushes though. "tom holland, the dolan twins, don't even get me started on sam and colby." to violet, some of those names were foreign, especial the last ones. "who are your celeb crushes?"

"umm... evan peters?" violet shrunk as an uncomfortable feeling swallowed her. lydia laughed as one of the goats toppled over.

"only evan peters? no youtubers or anything like that? come on. there has to be someone else other than evan."

"well i think ian is my youtube crush." the blonde winked as a man came walking up behind them. he stood beside violet and called over one of the goats.

"you girls want some photos with the goats?" the man asked, drawing the two girls attention over to him. lydia clasped her hands together and violently nodded her head.

"oh my gosh, yes please!" as the girls took photos in front of the bushes and trees, something caught violet's eyes. "v? you okay?" violet pocketed her phone and nodded her head.

"yeah, yeah, i'm cool. i don't want any photos, yours are so adorable though." the man took the goat back and put it into the pin. "thank you so much."

"are we going back now? can we get some coffee? i love coffee so much. honestly, i don't think i could live without it. oh, can we go to the coffee house? i love our coffee the best." violet stared off in the general direction where she saw him and her together, only lydia didn't notice.

"sure." as the two walked back to lydia's car, the red-head stopped in her tracks and squeeled. "what?"

"that's your boyfriend! that's idubbbz!" she was trying not to draw to much attention to ian by pretending she didn't see him at first. "who is that with him?" the blonde inspected the hot girl he was with and shrugged.

"anisa."

"oh lord, she's... something else." certainly she was. "wait- did you know they'd be here?" violet shook her head and proceeded to walk off to lydia's car. "you aren't going to say something?"

"no, we'll work it out later. not isn't the right time." of course she wanted to cause a scene, but she had better judgement than that.