A VIRGIN!?!?!

262,908 likes | 13,303 comments idubbbz New vid wit @thatgirlviolet

idubbbz New vid wit @thatgirlviolet

「」「」「」「」

walking out into the kitchen, violet wore ian's navy blue sweatshirt that read samurai/buyer. "hey, max." violet greets the other person who also happened to spend the night as well. "how did you sleep?" max bit into the crunchy piece of toast and shrugged his shoulders.

"fine for the fucking couch," he laughed. "at least you got a bed ya cunt." the rosy cheeked girl grinned softly and got herself a glass of water from the tap water.

"it's not my fault he likes me more, max." the australian shrugged and nodded his head to show the girl was correct.

"i've known him for a while now, he's never been that interested in someone to let 'em sleep in his bed," he chuckled. "we forced him to sleep between us though."

"us?" violet cocked a brow and sipped on her water. "where is your whole friend group?" max threw the crust of his toast in the trash and shrugged.

"well chad and i are over in australia, so we can't be over here all the time. and well, we got george, or you might know him by joji. we still talk to him sometimes, but he's famous now, ya know? it's not the same. he's got a reputation, the cunt." violet bit the inside of her lip as she listened. "we still love him though, obviously. uh... i think- honestly i think he left youtube at the right time."

"how did ian take it... finding out his friend wasn't really his friend anymore?" max sighed and scrunched his nose as he remembered back to when it all started. "did he care?"

"he acted like he didn't. he always does that shit. pretends he doesn't care when he really fucking does. we talked about it a little when it all started to escalate, but never really got into our feelings. he's not like that." violet wondered if ian had ever really expressed his feelings, but in the back of her mind she knew she wouldn't find memories of him doing that.

"good morning cunts," ian yawned as he came out from the hallway that lead to his bedroom. the group talked for a moment until violet asked ian to take her home. he obliged and grabbed his keys from the counter. "i'll be back, max. don't fucking go anywhere."

"max told me about your friend," violet frowned as she buckled herself into the dusty silver jeep. "uh, i don't- george?"

"for what? he's just living his life, ya know? i don't blame him, he's got talent." ian was genuinely happy for his friend even if they didn't talk too much anymore. "why were you guys talking about that?"

"i don't remember. i would be upset if someone did that to me. one sided relationships tear me apart." there wasn't a one sided relationship between them, ian wanted his friend to do what he wanted, and ian knew that their little videos wouldn't help influence his career. ian nodded and pulled into the parking lot. "thanks."

"yeah, sure. if you need anything, let me know." nodding, violet got out of the car and shut the door after herself. "violet?" he asked after rolled down the window.

"yeah?"

"i mean it, anything."

later in the week after work, violet began to text max out of pure boredom. nothing special was going through her mind when she snapped him, so it was out of sheer innocence.

violet - hey max :)

max - Oh hey
max - What's up

violet - idk i'm bored
violet - are you still with ian

max - No I'm at the store rn

violet - oh cool :)

max - Sure
max - So...
max - Wyd

violet - i'm watching youtube
violet - i finally found ian's account lol

max - Oh sick
max - You should subscribe to my channel even though I don't post for shit

violet - you have youtube too

max - Yeah I use to be super active on it
max - I only use my second account now

violet - cool :)
violet - i want to start youtube too but people are scary

max - Wdym

violet - well ik ian doesn't look at his comments really
violet - but i do
violet - especially on the videos or picture with me in them
violet - people don't like me too much

max - People will be like that tho
max - We've all gone through hate

violet - idk why :(
violet - we're good people

max - Eh
max - You're a good person lol
max - Ian and I not so much
max - Especially back then

violet - yes you are :)
violet - anyway i think we should hang out or something

max - Why

violet - idk i liked you

max - Lmao ok
max - I leave back for australia in a week

violet - !

max - Yeah

violet - epic
violet - we should get lunch

max - Ig we could do that

violet - okie :)

violet lowered herself into max's rental car and turned down the music. "sorry," he laughed. "habit of mine." max shrugged his shoulders like he always seems to do and pulls out from the driveway. "where are we going?"

"where do ya want to go?" max asked, glancing over to the blonde in his front seat. "we got, taco bell, mcdonalds, panda express..."

"oh taco bell," she beamed once she heard the first answer.

while max and violet wasted their lonesome time together, ian sat by himself at his house, his dogs being the only supporter he had for now. ian wasn't aware that his two friends were together, so he went to text violet in a way to waste his boredom, however, someone else's name popped up on his phone.

alicia - i hope yk what you're getting involved with
alicia - i was trying to protect you ian
alicia - she obsesses over people it's unhealthy

for a moment, ian contemplates texting her back in a way that made it sound like he didn't care, when in reality he did. ian knew violet, he knew that she obsessively thinks about things until she finally blanks and loses herself.

alicia - also
alicia - she's a virgin

laughing at the random news, ian readjusted his glasses and set his phone down. what did it matter if she were a virgin? does that make her less valuable? same as if she weren't?

ian - A VIRGIN
ian - OMFG NO
ian - I CAN'T LITERALLY CAN'T
ian - A VIRGIN!?!?!?

alicia - i can't tell if you're being a prick or actually concerned

ian - Why the fuck would I be concerned cunt
ian - Idgaf if she sleeps with a million men or zero
ian - That's her business not mine