The BIG BAD Wolf..?

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for coming with me Cream," she says with a soft smile on her face "your welcome Ms. Amy," Cream says as the Chao squeaked happily, the three were taking a familiar path through the woods to the cliff area to watch the sunset together.
Though the young rabbit wouldn't be able to stay too long, since she still had a bedtime and she didn't want to worry her mother either.

But she could stay for a bit.

"Can, I ask you a question though?" Cream then asked, "what is it?" Amy replied with a soft smile on her face "if you're so scared to come here, why do you return?" Cream asked with a tilt of her head.

"Ah well...The place here is really pretty, and well...I also want to show my best friend too," the pinkette said with joy before lightly pulling the small rabbit into a hug.

Cream giggled as she hugged Amy in return then the two continued walking.

When they finally made it to the cliff site when the young rabbit and her Chao gasped looking at the beautiful scene in front of them. The sky was slowly turning a soft yellow with a mix of oranges and reds that created soft pinks on the clouds as the sun was slowly lowering.

It was as if it was a real-life moving painting...That wasn't on technology.

"Wow, Ms. Amy," Cream said amazed as she was mesmerized by the site in front of her while slightly letting go of the pinkette's hand "isn't it beautiful?" Amy said her tail wagging.

"It is," the young rabbit replied "Chao Choa," her Chao squeaked while landing on her head gently as the two soon sat down together, watching the sunset.
Until it was time for the 6-year-old to get home though Amy decided to stay longer and since it was still light out she could get home quickly.

So with a flap of her ears Cream flew home with her Chao Cheese at her side leaving the pinkette by herself as Amy sighed softly watching the sky.

"Oh, I wish I had someone here with me," she muttered to herself while pulling her knees up to her chest her ears lowered slightly imagining the romantic setting a soft blush on her face.

She stayed there for hours losing track of time and when she came back to reality it was nighttime as she yelped "uh oh," Amy muttered to herself as she quickly got up and wipe the dirt off of her dress.
"I need to hurry home," she muttered to herself before turning around when a growl caught her off guard causing her to slip off the cliff sight, when did she get that close to the edge, was her last thought before she screamed just as she began falling.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Amy POV

I felt something wrapped around my waist tightly causing me to yelp at the sudden feeling of being caught before I was then placed on the ground then something grabbed me by the back of my dress pulling me away from the cliff as I watch in terror.

But I didn't dare move until I was dropped once I was far away from the cliffside 'oh my god...' I didn't move until something nudged my back as if whatever it was, was trying to get me to move.
But I remained still until I heard a slight growl that scared me once more but it didn't sound as scary as it did earlier.

Until it pressed its wet nose against my cheek as I glanced over to see the large wolf I saw yesterday, before whimpering.

'W-what does it want from me..?' I started shaking when it licked my cheek 'is it...trying to calm me down?' I slowly lowered my guard when it started to push me to stand up on my feet like I was just learning how to walk.

Then once I could stand on my own it walked away into the bushes leaving me there, as I watched in complete shock 'why...did it save me?'

-

-

-

Heyo! Chapter 1 is completed!!
Oh man, this is much more detailed than it's original plot line, gosh I can't wait to see how you guys react to my new idea's that I have for this series!!! 

Ok, ok, now. I hope you guys put your hands together cause I might just go ahead to throw out chapter two as well *evil giggles*

That's all I wanted to say to you all UwU 

PEACE!!!!

Edit to the edit

I might change the original picture for this chapter. MIGHT. Ok, that's all I wanted to say.
Bye bye!!