|2|

Around seven forty five I've exactly arrive at home and I didn't bother to get to the kitchen and join my parents for dinner, I'm not quite in the mood to eat so I went straight to my room to fix myself.

I change my clothes and put on my favorite usual Pj. I grab my laptop and settle it on the bed before I hop in.

I'm gonna call Sandra since we're going to monitor each other so we'll know whose gonna sleep first and who'll win fifty bucks. I went to FaceTime and dial her number.

It took a few minutes before she answer and once she did I notice that she's holding a glass of hot coffee so I instantly react.

"What the hell? That's cheating! Coffee will make you stay awake how dare you" I groaned and she laugh then give me a middle finger "this is not coffee y/n it's a tea".

"Still hot which means you're trying to cheat".

The time went by pretty fast, me and Sandra had been waiting for hours and hours until finally its just half hour until midnight and I look over to the screen of my laptop to see my friend yawning like a lion while resting her head on a pillow. She's basically laying down already while we're on FaceTime.

I chuckle and shook my head say goodbye to your fifty bucks friend.

But she hasn't like totally fallen asleep tho she looks like a pirate with one eyes closed and the other eyes open.

"You know you can sleep now" I told her and she just give me the cursed finger.

"In your dreams".

It's literally just few minutes away and I'm thinking that this bet would be a draw since no one dares to sleep yet.

I yawn sleepily and stretch my arms for a bit time check was 11:50. I look over at Sandra and realize that she already had both her eyes closed.

Is this bitch sleeping already?

Can't speak cause she might open her eyes again.

Just when I was about to talk my screen suddenly went black, I furrowed my eyebrows confusedly and check it, I tried to open my laptop but it isn't working.

I'm pretty sure it's not low yet cause it's charging while I'm using it. Now how would we know who won the fifth bucks. Ugh just great.

I hop off my bed to check if the charger was still connected onto the socket and pretty odd because it is but it's still not working.

I sigh and pull out my phone instead to text her that I won...time check is 12 exact.

Well now 12:01...

Still counts.

Anyways I pull out my phone and opened it but as I press the button multiple times it's also dead.

"What the fuck? Have I forgot to charge all of my things?" I asked myself confusedly. I'm pretty sure I left my phone full. It can't be low as well.

This is so weird. I thought to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted as the lights in my room suddenly starts blinking from slow to very fast.

My eyes widen and chills starts to came down my body, cold sweats drip over my forehead and I was undeniably nervous.

Ghost?. Nah there's no such thing. I ain't scared.

Then a loud thud!

"Shit" i yelled hysterically before  hurriedly jumping to my bed and covering myself with a blanket.