|17|

After what Sandra said and then how Lauren show me that scar on her forehead, I couldn't stop overthinking anymore.

I couldn't stop watching her ways watching every single moves of her carefully.

"I think she's been through something really difficult".

But what could it possibly be?.

"Y/n what are you thinking?" Lauren suddenly interrupts which brought my attention back to her, she's currently sitting in her side of the bed while continuing the book she borrow from me while I'm sitting on the chair flipping some pages on my computer.

"I'm just wondering" I answered "wondering what?" She curiously asked again.

I stand up from the chair and sit on my bed as well.

"Lauren...have you ever feel hurt?" I mean of course she must've experience it who knows maybe I can get some answers from her.

She gently nod.

"Really when?" I asked eager to know about even just a little bit of information about her.

"When you ignore me" her words came out quick without any second thoughts and that wasn't really the answer I was expecting but it did surprise me.

"Uh what?" I'm pretty sure she didn't say it wrong.

Lauren slowly look down "it hurts me when you ignore me".

"Lauren I don't ignore you see? I talk to you" damn do I really ignore her? I mean I'm not that bad to ignore her I even make sure to talk to her few hours in a day.

"You talk to me but it's like you're not actually interested in me and it hurts me"

"I miss you but you don't miss me"

The girl is literally frowning right now and her sadness seems to be real for some reason, I suddenly felt bad.

"Hey listen it's I can't miss you alright cause I mean you're here tho"

Then she look at me with teary eyes "then I need to be gone so you'll miss me?" She asked with full of so much sadness.

Damn it it's so hard to explain it to her.

"No Lauren not like that I mean when I don't miss you it's because I don't have to miss you since you're around we talk we see each other that's it" now I'm really like explaining to my girlfriend or something.

"But I want to be missed too" she sigh.

I give up.

"Alright alright I miss you okay" her mood suddenly light up and she look at me with a wide smile "really y/n!?" She asked.

No choice but to nod so I did.

"Yeah I miss you too" I said being obligated somewhat but it seems to make her mood cheer up which is a good thing.

"Are you alright now?" I asked and she smile before nodding "not hurt anymore?" She nod again.

Wow her features really change quick. Well that's a better move cause I don't want to be the cause of her pain after all.

"But Lauren...what I actually meant about experiencing pain, have you like ever experienced it from your life? Like do you remember anything?" I explained pointing out what I actually meant and she put her thinking face up probably recalling it.

"I think so" she softly mumble.

"Do you know why you get hurt?" I asked. And it took her another long moment to think.