|20|

Now I can tell that we're really enjoying the day. I manage to get off the overthinking aside for a while.

We finished buying clothes and she have successfully picked out everything that she needed and of course I bought it for her. We're currently getting our late lunch since we're both already hungry then after this we decide to go to some arcade games just to enjoy the day.

It wasn't that bad, she's pretty fun. Lauren is fun.

"Hey quit staring and keep eating" I told her as I realize that she's been looking at me for straight five minutes, she smile sweetly and tilt her head as if she's looking at me at some kind of angle,then she tilt to the other side. 

"What?" I asked confused. Why do she look at me like that?.

"You're really pretty y/n" she randomly utter out but it somehow made me blush. Well after all it's a compliment so what do you expect.

"Eat now before your dinosaur eat you" she giggle and start biting off her nuggets.

"Y/n I don't have money to pay you" Lauren suddenly say, at some point she's probably thinking about how much the things I bought her costs cause she was right behind me while I was paying the cashier for the clothes and things.

"You don't have to pay me Lauren" I told her "I'm doing this because I wanted to help you".

She smile then reach for my hand "thank you".

"I wanna help you too"

I chuckle and eye her curiously "you're gonna help me on what?". .

"To be happy everyday..I'll make sure you're smiling cause I like it when you smile and I'll always protect you and make sure you're safe" her voice was so serious yet so sweet and sincere.

"Lauren that's my job not yours"

Ever since she came it's like it's been my responsibility to not make her sad, it's like she's doing a role in my life which was very unexpected. .

"You're really sweet y/n I love you" she said before taking a sip of her coke.

I smile bitterly this time she's been saying those three words again I wonder if she even know what it meant.

To say I love you to someone you just don't say it, you have to make sure that you really mean it, cause if not it's nothing but just words.

"Lauren" I call out and she hum in response

"Do you know what I love you means?" I asked and the girl smile widely before eagerly nodding.

"Really what does it mean?".

She suddenly push herself off the table and stand up.

Where is she going? Probably gonna use the bathroom. I didn't bother to ask cause I thought she's going to the restroom or something but instead she stand beside me. .

"Hey why are you stand-" my words were cut off when she suddenly grab my face and slowly place her lips against mine.

My whole world stop for a sudden moment,  it's like my whole surrounding is suddenly quiet and only my heartbeat was heard in the area.

I can't be possibly dreaming again can't I.

I slowly open my eyes as soon as the contact was lost and I hate to admit but it has kind of gave me a good feeling.

I follow Lauren's movement as she went back to her seat with a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

"W-why? Why d-did you k-kiss me?" I asked stilled shock.