|1|

"Robin! Come back here you're fucking dead ass meat!"

"Ha! You don't have anywhere to go now"

"Hands up!"

"Pew pew pew pew!"

"Fuck she got me!"

I roll my eyes as Robin tug onto my arms as he dramatically fall into the ground whilst his hands is gripping onto his chest.

"Y/n" he called out weakly.

"What?" I asked getting a bit annoyed

"Avenge me my friend" With those last words Robin fell to the ground with eyes closed and tongue out on the side.

Of course he's still alive.

"You know if you're going to die you should not be breathing right?" I told him and he squinted his eyes before sitting up, he wipe off dirt from his clothes before fixing his glasses lining it up to his eyes before saying "you know y/n sometimes you're no fun I mean come on live a little girl" Sandra soon came and helped Robin to get up.

"Yeah y/n sometimes you should play with us it's really fun" she stated then charge the Nerf gun again, she point it to me then chuckle before pulling the trigger, then the light plastic bullet hit my nose but it doesn't hurt that much since it's just a plastic.

"No thanks you both are like kids running around chasing each other" I shook my head and continue to read my book.

It's not like I'm not cool with them being immature but I guess my mind is just way to mature to entertain them.

"You know we don't like it when you act so mature you're like our mother not our friend" Robin said then another bullet from Nerf hit me.

I sigh then look back at them "Okay okay I'm sorry I'll try not to act not so mature but I'm still not playing with you two" I sternly said and they nod before chasing each other again. Shooting back and forth.

Why I have such childish friends? Oh forget it it's better than having no friends at all.

"Y/n! Do you know that there's meteor shower happening tonight? We should watch it" Sandra exclaimed before grabbing her bottled water and drinking while Robin sat beside us.

"They said it's visible to everywhere so we could watch it in our own rooftops right" Robin added.

"When will it happen?" I asked.

They both gaze over me and said "tonight at midnight exactly twelve am".

I gave them both suspicious look and raise an eyebrow, they barely keep their eyes open in class and they're planning to stay up till midnight?.

"I doubt you'll both see it" I chuckle out.

"Oh yeah? Let's bet on it! 50 bucks who sleep first will lose" Sandra let out confidently.

I laughed again and ask "do you even have one bucks?"

Both my friends look at each other hesitantly and both burst out into laughter... we're all broke so yeah.

"Well we don't have bucks but we do have box... there's so many boxes at home"

Yep my friends knew how to make jokes at first you won't recognize that it's a joke but you'll realize it when they laugh into their own lameness.

"Alright alright is 50 bucks on or not?" Sandra asked.

Well I don't really mind i can stay up so I nod "alright I'm in".

"Well of course I'm in I'm the one who suggested it" Sandra speak out obviously, we both look at Robin who seems to be still hesitant.

"What about you rob?" We asked and he shook his head.

"Sorry guys I don't want to lose fifty bucks I know I'm not gonna last that long so I won't risk anything".

Sandra chuckle and playfully hit his arms "you're a weak".

The day went on and basically it ended up that me and Sandra will do her bet so fifty bucks is it.

I don't know where will she get it but I'm sure that I'm going to win it.

We've bid goodbye's to each other as we've been decided to go home since it's getting late.

This day was quite normal just like the other days.

I wonder if it'll always be like this? Same routine same ordinary day.