|3|

A raging thunder is literally like hitting my head as soon as I woke up, I rub my eyes and squinting my sight around my room. Something unfamiliar has came to me last night.

But right now everything seems to be pretty normal to me.

"Maybe it was just a dream" I sigh to myself and threw my head back on the pillow, well what a very odd dream.

Like really strange.

A weird woman suddenly just pop in my dream claiming that she's not from this planet. Ugh. How odd is that?. Maybe I was just too tired.

Remembering about the bet me and Sandra had last night I realize that I must've lost because I fell asleep?.

So I decided to grab my phone from the nightstand and call my friend.

It took a few rejections before she finally pick up.

"Bitch what? It's fucking early in the morning I'm sleeping" Sandra's voice was like a really sleepy chipmunk but I didn't cut off the call to let her sleep I need to know if I really lose.

"Did I lose the bet?" I asked and it was a brief silence until she answer "huh? Bet?"
She asked as if she had no idea what just happened.

"Yeah the bet? Remember watching the meteor shower? And who sleeps first pay fifty bucks?" I reminded her.

"Ohhhh yeah that I won of course"

I furrowed my eyebrows suspiciously "don't lie to me I'm gonna pay you fifty shit if you don't tell me the truth".

The she laughed loudly "ugh I can't remember alright"

"Then I won" I said but she seems to be flustered bout paying fifty bucks too and defend herself.

"No dude be fair...since we both don't know who win then let's just drop it nobody pays fifty shits"

I groaned and roll my eyes I don't want to argue with her in the morning so I just agree.

"By the way Sandra I wanna ask you something" I trailed off hoping that her night yesterday was also odd cause honestly it doesn't feel like a dream at all to me.

"What? You gonna ask me out? Sorry y/n you're really beautiful but you're not very nice"

I scoffed in disbelief I think creators need to upgrade phones and let us punch people through screen.

That'd be extremely cool.

"Shut up in your dreams that's not what I was gonna ask"

She laugh then ask me what is it.

"Well I was wondering how your night went last night? Like was it strange?"

"Like what strange?"

"Like someone suddenly appear in your room?"

It was another brief silence "oh my God y/n did your stalker came last night? Damn be careful girl".

"No it's not my stalker and do I even have a stalker? I don't know if it was a dream but it's some sort of really weird and feels so real" I open my palm and stare at it for minutes.

I remember how I hold the girl's soft hands and I sort of could still feel her touch.

"Then who is it?" Sandra asked.

"I don't know her"

"Her? It's a girl"

"Yeah"

"Did you both have a conversation?" She asked.

"Yeah we did and it's also pretty strange"

Sandra clicked her tongue over the phone and starts to hummed suspiciously "what did you two talk about?"

I gritted my teeth thinking if should I tell her about what she asked me...she might not believe me if I told her that.

Well it was worth a try.

I took a deep breath before speaking on the line again.

"Well she ask for my help"

"To?.."

"To uh..."

Damn she might've thought I'm crazy as hell.

"Y/n tell me just tell me whatever is that crazy shit"

"She ask me to help her to get back to her planet".

This time it was more of five minutes silence.

"Hello?"

"Sandra? You still there?"

"Sa-"

Then a loud laugh was rummaging through the other line.

"Ha ha haaaaa...-oh my God are you are you actually telling me you dreamed about an alien visiting your room?"

Ugh this is why I wouldn't tell her.

"I shouldn't tell you that" I roll my eyes.

She was still laughing but it's not as hysterical as before "alright alright y/n I'm sorry it's not that I don't believe you maybe you're inner universe had just finally open up".

I furrow my eyebrows "inner what?"

"Remember when me and rob told you to not be too matured maybe you're really tying to not be mature by thinking you're seeing things that you don't really see"

Yep she's definitely not believing me.

"But I really saw it!"

"In a dream yeah?"

"I- I guess?"

"Hey chill out! You'll be fine that's just a weird dream you didn't die tho right? Everything will be back to normal don't worry too much y/n"

I sigh and give up just nodding and listening to everything she's saying.

I look at the time and realize that it's already early enough for me to get up and get some breakfast.

"I'll talk to you later bye bye"

"Bye alien" she mocked before I could even hang up the call.

I went to the bathroom first to wash my face before heading outside.

I gently splash the cold water through my face letting the coldness wake up my soul and my mind.

I grab the towel and wipe my face off.

"Was I really dreaming?" I asked myself over the mirror.

Then my stomach growl.

"Okay okay tiger calm down I'm gonna get food now" I chuckled and left my room to go to the kitchen.

My mom must be cooking right now.

As I go near the corner of the kitchen I heard some laughters around the room. It was familiar but cause it's my parents but I heard someone else's voice which is quite new to me.

Do we have a visitor.

Only one way to find out, I pushed myself in the open area. .

My eyes quickly gaze up and locked with the same pair of green eyes from last night.

"What the fuck?".